16) Joy filled Ceremony

(Before starting the chap let me tell you it's not Tem it's Tay in the previous chap.I am sorry I was confused. Time partner is Tay. I have edited it.)

Porsche's POV:

        Since my parents are not alive. Khun Gun has requested me that he would do the rituals on behalf of my parents. He told me through this he can show his gratitude towards my parents. I didn't expect Khun Gun to be close with my parents as well. I accepted his request happily. So Vegas and Macau will be my side of the family today at the engagement ceremony. I would really thank Dad and Mom for blessing me with abundance.
Chay and Kim has already arrived here three days ago. I looked at myself in the mirror. I have never seen myself in Chut Thai. Dressing up traditionally. I look really gorgeous. It 8'o clk. Soon Khun Gun will come take me to their mansion. It's nearby. Just 2 kilometers away from here. The Ceremony is venue at Khun Gun's Garden. Chay opened my door. I turned to look at him. He is all smiles. "Oh Chay, you really wore traditional dress! I can't believe my eyes." I teased him. "Hia today's theme allows only traditional wear...P'Khun has strictly told everyone to be present traditionally. I don't think it's a bad idea. It's cool." He hugged me. I am really happy to see Chay carefree. Even though I am the one who did all the hard work. Chay has always worried about me a lot. He is more excited for my engagement than me. "Hia, you look handsome. I am really happy that our life is finally better now. We have a family now. We don't have to be afraid of this world anymore. Now it's not just me, you have someone important in life. Congrats Hia. Don't forget I love you na." I never expected Chay to talk this much. His eyes filled with tears. I am sure it's happy tears. " I hugged closer. "Chay you're always my first na. Hia will protect you and provide you with everything." We smiled at each other. " Ok don't spoil your makeup come lets go. Uncle Gun is waiting for us." Chay held my hands and guided me. I took a breath and we went out of our room. Kinn is not allowed to see me yet. Ma and Pae along with Khun Gun were seated at the chair. Khun Gun greeted me with a hug. "Porsche are you ready?" Khun Gun asked me. "Yes Khun Gun." Replied to him happily. I thought he was very rude. But he seems very nice. I never knew he would volunteer to do everything on behalf of my parents. "Porsche are you serious I am the one who is going to walk you from the aisle at your wedding. Still you are calling me Khun Gun." He said with a fake stern voice. "Sorry Uncle!" I smiled at him. All this really feels unreal for me. Vegas came and asked us to come. I was taken in a separate car. Chay and Vegas accompanied me since I don't want to feel alone. I have only gone twice to this mansion before. So it's going to be nervous. We reached the venue.

              Wow!!! I never thought Thakhun had magic in his hands. I was halted at my place once I reached the venue. It looks like a fairytale to me.

( This is the theme colour of the engagement

( This is the theme colour of the engagement. The engagement is in Thai traditional way. I let the rest be your imagination. I have written the following with my knowledge from Google so if I am wrong please bare with it.
I attached pictures for reference.)

Uncle Gun took me to the stage. Vegas told me there are 4 steps for the engagement.
Since we have engagement and weddings on different days. We have only 4 to 5 steps to be done today.