15) Your's

Porsche's POV:

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

        Everyone applauded when the launch of new chocolates' ad ends. We are at the meeting room with my crew. They worked for the launch of two new dark chocolates with almonds and Hazelnuts. This is my first work and I was nervous. But with the help of Kinn and Vegas everything went well. The employees and the model were present at the meeting room. The crew members are talented. Kinn picked experienced people for this project. The model is a new one. She is a young model. She worked in simple projects before but being in a small ad promotion for the Theerapanyakul business will benefit her in future.
        I announced for a small party for them. My phone buzzed. I smiled seeing the caller ID. "Congratulations Porsche" Kinn said as soon as I attended the call. I smiled and just hummed as a response. "All the best Porsche. I have work, let me talk to you in person when I reach Thailand." Kinn said and hung up the call. Kinn is trying his best to make this relationship work. I don't care about his past but I can't let him be easy. I am still sulking. Kinn is in China for business. He will be back before two days of our engagement.

          I freshened up in my room. I am a little tired. I haven't slept well for the past three days since I was nervous about the new project. Even though it's a small project, it's my first one and I am new to this field. Mae called me over the phone to join me for dinner. Everyone is already there. Mae asked me to sit near her. "Mom you have three sons but Porsche is your favourite." Thakhun sulked. "Ohh child How can you tell this. You are the most favourite, everyone knows this. Tell me someone who can deny this...Hmm?" Mae offended cutely. That's so true, Thakhun is the first son and he is really a spoiled child of Theerapanyakul family. Thakhun smiled ear to ear. He playfully smirked at me. I just laughed at his silliness. He is the first child yet he acts very silly. Everyone went silent when Mae started to pray. Mae is a very spiritual person. She visits Buddhist temples every week to make merits and also does many charities for poor children and orphanages. We started our dinner. I miss Kinn. We didn't talk much over the past week but Kinn always held my hands under the table. Feed me with my favourite foods. Kiss me every chance he has. Even if I am sulking I welcome such cute behaviours of Kinn.

             I went to my room after finishing my dinner. I lied on the bed and called Kinn.
He took the call in a single ring. Is he waiting for my call or what? I was silent. "Porsche did you eat" Kinn asked in his sweet voice. I would melt. I simply hummed. "Porsche today the meeting was successful." I again hummed in response. "Porsche...I miss you...' Kinn said make me blush at his tone. "Ahh" Kinn made a pained noise. "What was that?" I asked him. "Oh it's nothing I knocked at the table when I came out after bathing now. So it's a little painful." Kinn explained to me. "Kinn can't be careful. Are you a Kid?" I purred at him. "It's nothing it will be alright by morning." Kinn said. " Ok I am gonna Hung up, take care. Good night." Kinn stopped me and asked for a kiss. "Kinn I am not gonna do it." I smooched when he went silent after making a wounded cat noise. "Oh Porsche I wish I was there to kiss you in the real" Kinn wined. "Okok Good night I am going to sleep...You too sleep well." I hung up the call and went to sleep happily.
.
.
.
          Kinn is back home and I am returning from the office. He said he would come early in the morning but due to some weather conditions his fight was postponed at noon. He asked me to join for lunch at home. I really miss him so much. So I didn't decline his invitation and cancelled the meeting. Everyone is sitting on the sofa. Pa and Mae are also there. They seemed like they were waiting for me. Kinn is sitting at the center smiling ear to ear seeing me. I went near him to sit. "Kinn you said you hit your leg but why is there a bandage on your neck?" I asked him worried. Did someone attack him! But Big and Ken accompanied him with three more bodyguards. I enquired with them last night there was no attack. "I am asking the same but he told me to wait until you come." Thakhun said annoyed. "What is it Kinn?" I panicked. Kinn squeezed my hands. "No, there is nothing like that..I am just... waiting...for you..to show something." Kinn said looking at my eyes. "Can you help me remove the bandage?" I removed the bandage slowly not wanting to hurt him. I gasped at what I saw when I removed just half of the bandage. "Aii Porsche what is it? Why are you giving such an expression?" Thakhun said curiously. I looked at Thakhun then Mae and Pa. They are also curious. I removed the bandage and put it on the tea table. Kinn loosened his buttons and showed everyone what he did. "Aiii Kinnnnn that's hot...I told you Porsche....my brother has fallen for you already...look he even tattooed your name on his neck. The world can see it..." Thakhun screamed in happiness. Mae got up from her seat to look at Kinn. She didn't scold him but she gave a smack on his shoulder. She shook her head and went back to her room. Pa also looked at Kinn and went back to his office. "Porsche! Do you trust him now...he has already written your name on his skin...here don't be sulking towards my brother anymore." Thakhun said and left the place. Pete and Arm followed him. I looked at Kinn. He smiled. I looked at the tattoo again. "PORSCHE" My name was tattooed under his right ear lobe till his neck. His tattoo is not fully healed. It will take another two to three days. I hugged Kinn. "Are you crazy? What have you done? Idiot!" I scolded him without releasing our hug. Kinn just kissed my cheeks "Finally no more virtual kiss I can kiss you in real life." Kinn smiled and kept kissing my face. I am happy but I am worried. Does Kinn do this because of my sulking. Did I go overboard. Kinn looked at my worried face. "Porsche I willingly did this. I had many partners in the past. Now I have only you. I stopped playing around already. I will try my best to keep our relationship work. Let's be together forever na. Kinn sealed my lips with his. Uttering the most touching words. Maybe for others it's normal but for me who longed for a family. What Kinn did is very much touching. I would never let us apart. Who ever it maybe. I will fight for us. I deepened the kiss. Holding his chin to stay in a position. His hand is at the back of my head holding my hair smoothly.
.
.
.

         I came out of the bathroom after a relaxed bath. I have an hour before the makeup artist comes. Someone knocked at my door. I covered myself with the bathrobe and went to open my door. Tay was standing with Pete. They smiled at me widely. I am kinda shy. Today is my engagement and I am over the moon. Tay and Pete looked at each other then me. Their expression changed into something sheepishly. Pete entered the room and held me from behind. I was confused and  looked at Tay. They both lift me up and carry me somewhere. I screamed their names to put me down. "What the hell are you two planning...put me down..." I shouted at them. I am scared they would drop me. They carried me to the steps. I am really scared now. What if they drop me down. No way. Kinn for sure wants me tonight. I am not ready to break my back. I shouted at them to put me down. " Porsche shut the fuck up." We are only kidnapping you to Kinn's room so be quiet." Tay said and winked at me. "Why would you kidnap me to his room? You can simply ask me to come." I told them. "It won't be exciting." Pete said. What are these idiots planning. Finally they took me inside Kinn's room. Time and Kinn were in the room. Kinn stood up from the sofa and panicked looking at them carrying me. But Time pushed him to sit. They both dropped me safely in the bed. "What the actual fuck are you three planing." I asked him while rubbing the sweat away from my forehead. "I saw Kinn tattoo your name when Time and I came here to help him get ready. So I got some spicy plans." Tay proudly said. "You should have asked me to come. I am not going to deny it anyway." I looked Tay annoyingly. "haan ah that's enough..you two remove your shirts and lie down on the bed." Tay said casually. I looked at Kinn clueless. "Are you going to start a porn website or what? We are not interested.Leave us." Kinn came over and sat near me hugging my waist. "Oii I am just taking a picture of you both." You have to lie down hugging each other showing the tattoo. That's it." Tay said. "You are going to post it on your IG." Tay added. I looked at Kinn. The idea is not bad. I accepted Tay's idea. We removed our bathrobe revealing only our torso. Tay helped with our position. Kinn is lying on top of me in his stomach. I tilted my head on the side. Kinn laid his head on my chest. Time made sure our tattoos are clearly visible. Tay took more than 50 pictures from different angles. We put on the bathrobe and checked all the pictures. Tay is really skilled all the pictures are nice. I particularly liked one picture. Kinn is kissing my jaw. I was smiling. Both of our tattoos are visible clearly. I selected that picture for posting on IG. He said we can include our engagement ring pics as well. There is 15 mins before the makeup artist arrives. Our engagement ceremony is at 9.09 am. It's only 6.30 in the morning right now. We have plenty of time to get ready. I went down to my room and waited for the artist to come.

________________________________________