chapter two

"Zack stop." I move my neck away from his lips.

"Why?" He asked shrugging off my act to move away from him. Going back into my neck.

I look down at him and I shrug him off again. I go to the bottom of my bed and I start getting annoyed.

"Okay what the hell is wrong with you?" he asks harshly.

I roll my eyes, "I'm just not in the mood right now."

And that was true, I'm not in the mood. I haven't been in the mood to do anything sexual with him in the last month. That's simply because that's all he wants to do with me.

He doesn't want to talk he just wants sex, but I don't want it anymore. It's like that's all he sees me for and it makes me upset.

I thought maybe I could just have a relaxing evening with my boyfriend before school started back. I was also hoping to get a chance to talk to Zack, about us, to see if he thought the same thing that we weren't working.

Well, it turns out he had other plans. That's what's so irritating. Because that's all he ever wants to do is have sex. He blames it on his dismissive parents, that they are never around always on some type of trip. He says he's alone and wants company, but not the type of company I want to give him.

I feel bad for him, don't get me wrong. I think that's part of the reason I'm still with him. Because I feel bad, but I don't know if that's enough anymore.

"Is this the only reason you wanted to come over?" I asked turning my head to look over my shoulder. "To hook up?"

His eyes widened, "What the hell, why would you even ask that?" He questioned with surprise in his voice.

"Because for the past month every time we've ever hung out no matter where, the movies, your house, my house, any fucking where," I complain, "All you've ever wanted to do is hook up."

"Wow.. okay. I can't believe you right now," he started getting defensive. "I can't even believe you would," he couldn't even finish his sentence.

"Can't believe I would what Zack?" I partially shout.

"Even say that." He finished, sitting up from his original position in my bed.

"I mean is it not true," I ask raising an eyebrow. "I can't help but feel more of a side piece than your actual girlfriend."

"Taylor-" He places his hand on my shoulder.

"No, Zack not right now" I shrug his hand off and stand up folding my arms.

"Alright then," he says, obviously getting annoyed. "I think I should go."

I stare at him for a moment before looking down, "Maybe you should." I nod keeping my eyes on the floor.

"Taylor don't be mad," he said getting up to stand in front of me. "I'll do better, I promise," he said grabbing my arms and unfolding them.

"I should probably head over to Lily's," I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. "And you should leave," I told him looking up to see the frustration in his eyes. He nodded walking out and mumbling stuff under his breath, when I heard the slam of the front door I picked up my phone from the charger seeing I missed a message.

Bella💘 / Are You up to partying tonight?

Me / As much as I would love to, I'm babysitting the twins.

Bella💘 / damn.. but you will be missed

Me / I know, I know. Have fun!