The First Impression

Martin

I had roamed the whole damn school to find the principal's office. But to my bad luck, I could barely even see the floor 'cause of the crowd. "Ah! Finally!" I managed to find the office and was heading straight towards it when out of nowhere someone bumped into me. "Ouch!" Sparkling grey eyes of a girl around my age met my brown cold once.

"Don't you see where you're going?" I asked her harshly, maintaining my eye contact. "Oh hello?" She said, her words dripping with sarcasm. "Where were you all the time when I was walking towards you?" She said with a bossy attitude. I just rolled my eyes at her comment and thought of walking my way to the principal's office. But yet again, that blind girl had no idea where she was going and hit my arm hard.

Alora

This weirdo was so stupid that he again hit my arm. But this time, it was so hard that both our files and books fell off. He glared at me with his piercing brown eyes which took my 'lil'  soul out of my body. I took my files and books without looking at him. Suddenly I heard a scream from far off, followed by another one. But this time it was from someone else. And that was Sapphire. Sapphire and I have been friends since ages then we just became sisters. And that's the reason why I did care about the weirdo yelling at me and ran through the crowd to find her.

Martin

"Are you out of your mind?" I kinda shouted at the clumsy silly girl- whoever she was -but I noticed she wasn't bothered about it, instead she was looking  like a lost puppy, looking into the crowd for something. "Hey you, I am talking to-" I was about to complete my sentence when she ran away into the crowd. I watched her fade away. And once she left, i mentally slapped myself for staring at her. Then, to mind my own business, I made my way to the principal's office.