Friendship

Alora

"Sapphire!"I yelled her name, worry filling up in my body. "Oh!my God, Sapphire are you all right?" seeing her on the floor holding her cheeks - I enquired. I ran upto her just to see Veianna and her so-called friends laughing.
For me it was obvious to know what would have happened.

" Sapphire, is it what I think it is?" I asked her, angered by knowing what could have happened. "Alora, don't" she replied to me worried. No, she is not worried for me, but ofcourse for Veianna and her friends. She doesn't want me to create a scene here. "Veianna, I am telling in the sweetest way I can. You better apologize to her or else..."
"Or else what?" Veianna said with a devilish smirk lingering on her filthy face which just filled my anger.
"This will happen" I said and with a blink of an eye I swung my fist infront of her face, merely knocking her out. Veianna stumbled back.
"Now, I am not interested to fight. So "it will be good if you don't show your face any more" right after I finished Veianna looked so irritated and I just loved it.
Veianna and her minions walked away angrily. But do I care? Nope!
I helped my friend and we both made our way.
"Explain." I demanded to her which she shockingly obeyed." Okay listen, you bumped into someone, at that moment someone pulled me into the crowd. The crowd was too thick that no one noticed it. I found out it was Veianna and her group who did that. But then I was too late, she twisted my hand which she was holding and slapped me. I yelled out of pain. That's when you came and you know what happened later on."
She explained to me. But then who yelled before she did?
I was about to ask her but then we entered into our class or should I call it a zoo. Everyone enjoying their current moment by screaming, jumping and what not.
I sat on my usual spot, last seat near the window. Nature is better than the boring lectures. Sapphire usually sits in the front seat, yup she's a bit studious. We glance at each other and wait for the teacher to enter.