Chapter 1

(Note: It was intended to be a multi-font story, but we do not know how to change it on Wattpad.)

PART 1: DANGER OF ADVENTORA

-3rd person's POV

There was a city named Adventora. It was a wonderful city with lots of adventures, parkours and intensified items. There were lots of people in the peaceful city beside Adventora, Placora. It was a city with heaps of plantations, plantations that were enough to feed the whole 20 million population of Placora. However, Placora was not that normal. Four people, not naming who, were with Powers. Powers were rare in Placora, not only rare - super rare. One out of five million would have it. And one of them happened to have a power of Gatherance, Placora's way of expressing gathering, another one had a power of Weaponry, the third had a power of Teleportation, and the last having a power of the Memory, being the descendant of Memorie, who was the head of Memory in Placora.  

-YiChen's POV

What was going on? I wondered. It was such a strange thing, about that thing. That danger that is happening. "I'd better call someone else if I wanted," I told myself. "Who though? Awkwardance," Awkwardance is a term invented by Placoriens, noun of awkward. "takes over me if I just invite those normal people."  

PART 2: TELEPORTATION TUNNEL

-Jing Yi's POV

"What is this?" I say. "What's going on?" The headlines of the newspaper says that Adventora is in danger. Something must be done.

"WOAH! Help!" I shout as I get transported into the teleportation tunnel. I know it because when I was 10, I experienced this. Another powerer?

I have never actually seen another powerer.   

-Tan Ying's POV

"Behold," a boy says, "my power of gatherance."

PART 3: INTRODUCTORY LETTER

-Tan Ying's POV

"Who are you?" I say.

"My name is Xinnan,"

"Are we all powerers? " a girl asks. She's about the same age as me, standing with another girl about the same age as well, both bespectacled. Xinnan was bespectacled as well.

"We as well might be. Power of gatherance..."

"So you're YiChen and you're Jing Yi,"

"And you're Tan Ying and you're Xinnan, " YiChen says.

"Introduce yourselves, " Jing Yi says.

"I'm Jing Yi the Peaceful. I have the power of Memory. 11 years old. I am a prefect of the Placoriens' School. Class 5 Peacefulness."

"I'm YiChen the Fierce. I have the power of Weaponry, 11 years old as well. Discipline monitor of Class 5 Fearless."

"I'm Tan Ying the Intelligent. I have the power of Teleportation. 11 years old. Monitor of 5 Powerance."

"I'm Xinnan the Disciplined. I have the power of Gatherance, 11 years old. Monitor of 5 Happiness."  

PART 4: PREPARATION

-3rd person's POV

They went on for preparation to their trip to Adventora. It might have as well been quick and fast.

"YiChen, what's the plan?"

"Okay, me and Tan Ying have been discussing for a plan. So here goes... Firstly, Tan Ying will teleport us to Adventora, first step. Second... we'll as well see when we get there, Xinnan."  

PART 5: GOOD AND BAD NEWS

"Guys, good news and bad news. Which one first?" Tan Ying says.

"Bad news for all the best," YiChen grumbles.

"I can't teleport to Adventora. It is too far away."

"Good news for all the worst," Xinnan continues.

"We can travel to the edge of Placora to reach Adventora."

"Oh? So... How'd we know whether it's where?"

"Grammar is of the greatest importance, YiChen." Jing Yi says.

"Adventora is for adventure right, not Grammaron the grammar planet?" Grammaron was the city next to Placora's neighbouring planet, Venus, inhabited by Venusians.