Fun Fact of the Day!

MOST of you might be wondering: "Why is this book an 'x reader' if the reader already has a written physical description? Shouldn't this be an 'x OC' book instead?"

The answer to that question is simple: It is for plot reasons.

TO start, it is clearly mentioned in the latest chapter that — quote and unquote — [Name] altered her appearance through magic (with the help of the Emperor and several high-class magicians from all over the continent) for two reasons. One is because she wants to see her mother even when she's paralyzed, but she can't do so while looking like an exact replica of her father (who Honora really doesn't want to see), so she changed her appearance to look just like her mother. You can't really blame her for wanting to see the only close family you have left (her siblings are said to be dead and her dad is actually dead) and doing everything in your power to be by their side.

And Two—for disgustingly gross reasons—is Emperor Seille's obsession with Honora. (Mans still can't get over his elementary crush on her) At first, Seille refused to agree with changing [Name]'s appearance because her looking like her father gave her all the more reasons to take out his anger that was directed toward Latil (jealous Latil got his dream woman). But, when he realized that changing [Name]'s appearance meant he could have his chance with Honora at last—or her daughter—he agreed and had magicians alter her looks. (Pedophile)

BUT!!!

There's a downside! The effects of using magic to alter one's appearance may be strong, but it can lead to some serious damage to one's body. When I say this, I mean that the longer [Name] keeps the magic on herself, her hair will eventually die out or turn prematurely white(mentioned in the chapter where Haku saw a glimpse of white hair strand from [Name]), which is considered a sign of incurable illness in Kalor. And if she keeps using it on her eyes as well, it can lead to permanent blindness.

So to say, [Name] will keep the magic on herself, but only out in public. Hakan and Jameel are both magic-users accompanying her to both protect, serve, and keep her from dying because of the appearance magic.

That's it! Any further questions will be entertained soon enough.