28

Vicious eyes shot at them, not to exaggerate but Hanan could see fire blazing from those eyes which were not only filled with angst but also tears.

Agonizing tears streamed down as she approached them, Najib walked up to her.

"Oh, you are here?" She sneered making Hanan who was still against the wall struck with fear.

Hanan had no idea why she was glaring so much at her and neither did she have a clue as to why she looked so shattered but she was disturbed to see her that way.

"Ya Najib, are you so blind to go astray for this woman?" She mutters while pointing towards Hanan.

"Astray?" Najib sighed.

"Yes, Astray!" She cried out, she sobbed clenching her fists which made both Hanan and Najib very tense.

Out of concern, Hanan tried going to console her but that made her more furious.

"Don't come to me!" She glared once Hanan approached her.

"Amina?" Najib held her. "What is wrong with you? Why are you crying?" He asks anxiously as he has never seen his sister cry this much.

"You're asking me what is wrong with me? What's making me cry? Really?!" She scowled.

"Yes, not until you tell me I have no idea." He replied and she chuckled.

"You got Hajiya arrested, my Mom is currently put behind bars and will be sentenced to court for crimes she never committed and you are asking me why I'm crying? Are these not enough reasons for me to cry? You're running the family for this slut...

"Don't call her that!" Najib cuts her shut with a frown.

"Wow! Habiba?" She turned to face her. "What spell have you cast on him? What have you done to my brother?!" She yelled going in her direction angrily, Najib quickly pulled her back.

"Amina! Get your acts together!" He snapped gripping her hands.

"No, You get your acts together!" She snapped back flinching his hands away.

"You have lost your senses in the name of love? How can't you see that she is leading you astray?"

"She is not! Your mother is the one leading our family astray!" Najib yelled he was fully irritated by her behavior.

"Ya Najib?" Amina gasped looking at him for a few seconds in surprise.

"Is it because she is not your mother that's why you have the guts to say this?" She asks him.

"Yes, because she isn't and she can never be my mother, she is not even worthy of being anyone's mother, she is a murderer... Najib exclaimed which got him saliva spat on his face making Hanan gasp, she covered her mouth in shock as she watched them both.

Disappointment, anger, and pain amounted to Amina spatting out saliva on his face which she did without remorse as she glared furiously, the sound of her harsh breath could also be heard.

"I don't blame you, I blame the stupid love you have for that snake of a human." She sneered while throwing Hanan a disgustful look.

"I remember the day we met, you swore to destroy him and our family right?" She glared at her.

"I... I meant... Hanan stumbled into each word finding it difficult to even construct a proper sentence as Amina's gaze was too intimidating and threatening.

"Cat got your tongue?!" Amina scowled and then turned to Najib.

"Ya Najib." She sighed. "Come to your senses, she is doing exactly what she wants, she is ruining our family, since she returned to our lives we had no peace, first, she almost ruined my wedding, then she got you to fight Dad which resulted in him currently fighting for his life in the hospital with low hopes if he will recover, And now, she had Mom arrested... Don't you see what she is doing? Are you so blind for love?!" She cried.