02

Weekend.

My favourite part of the week.

I have two options.

Sit home and watch chick flicks and daydream about Luke or go over to Mathilda's house.

The second one sounds more interesting so I guess I'm going to Mathilda's house.

Sebastian won't be there all weekend because of some basketball tournament and I think Tilda's mum and sister are somewhere for a girls weekend and they didn't bother taking Tilda with them so I guess it will just be Mathilda, Luke and me!

I quickly texted Mathilde telling her I was coming and then packed a bag for the weekend.

I took a shower and put on a nice white summer dress that went to mid thigh and had a nice white floral thing going on on the left side of it.

I put my light brown locks with natural blond highlights up in a high ponytail and then applied a bit of make up but keeping it natural.

I grabbed a bag and stuffed all the clothes and toiletries that I laid out on my bed in it.

I swung it around my shoulder and left a note for my mum saying that I'm spending the weekend at Mathilda's.

I walked to the garage and took out my little blue scooter and dragged out to the pavement deciding to ride that to Tilda's house (I know I'm childish).

When I arrived to Tilda's I put the scooter in the front yard and made my way to the door.

I knew it was open so I just walked strait in. "Hey I'm home" I joked as I hung up my jacket on the coat hanger and took off my vanes.

"Hey Milla didn't know you were coming" Luke said as he put another plate on the table for me.

"I texted Tilda earlier today telling her I was coming" I said giving him a reassuring smile as I took out a three glasses that were in the kitchen cupboard.

When I turned around Luke was right behind me so I accidentally dropped all the glasses.

"FUCK" I yelled as I bent down and picked up the large pieces of glass that were shattered across the kitchen floor.

"No worries let me just get a broom" Luke said walking behind me and then through the door.

When he came back I was still brant down but my legs were stretched out since my knees kinda hurt.

So I think my ass and my light blue lace panties were on display for him.

He just stood there for a minute just staring. I'm not sure where he was staring but something tells me it was at me.

I straitened my back and then turned around grabbing the broom from the now frozen Luke.

When Luke realised how awkward he was being he cleared his throat to speak. "Oh sorry I kinda zoned out for a second" he said laughing awkwardly and scratching the back of his neck.

I just nodded and then turned back around and began sweeping up the mess I made. I heard some footsteps come from the hall and then Mathilde came in through the door.

"Milla what did you now do?" She laughed while taking a sweeping board and then bending down in front of me. I swiped all the glass onto the thing and then Tilda threw it in the trash.

"I'm so sorry Luke" I said, the guilt killing me. You would think that a person who is dating a guy just to get his dad jealous would never get guilty. But believe me all this guilt is not good for me. I believe it's killing me from the inside. Gnawing on all my insides until all there is left is guilt.

Wow that was deep.

"No worries we have more" Luke chuckled taking three glasses out.

By now Mathilda had already walked up to her room because she was too lazy to help.

"I'm so stupid" I squeaked out looking down at the floor which still had tiny pieces of glass scattered around.

"Don't say that" Luke said putting his rather sizeable hands on my bare shoulders.

"You're beautiful and intelligent and humorous and beautiful" he chuckled making circler movements with is thumb over my tanned shoulders.

It was nothing for him but for me it was the world. My skin was burning all the places he was touching which, in this case, is only my shoulders.

"Don't ever look down on yourself baby" he said before enveloping me into a warm cozy hug.

I used to blame myself for my parents' divorce and Luke would always say stuff like this to me so I would cheer up.

Another reason why I love the man. His heart warming smile and his loving words can cheer me up any day.

He let go and caressed my cheek quickly before going back to cooking.

I just stood in the middle of the kitchen floor just swaying around for a bit leaving me alone with my thoughts when I heard Luke say that I needed to go get Tilda.

I nodded and left the kitchen to go up to Mathilde's room and get her down for her dark room which I have spent so many hours in all these years.

I knocked on the door before opening to find her wrapped in her duvet and watching some modern family on her laptop.

"We're eating" I said as I walked in the room.

She let out an annoyed moan and then unwrapped herself in her duvet.

She walked out the room with me following closely behind.

"What movie you wanna watch after dinner?" She asked jumping down the stairs.

"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL" I sang as I jumped up on her back.

We both laughed and Mathilda fell to the floor taking me with her and landing on top of her.

We just lay there for a while, laughing out asses off.

"What are you girls doing?" Luke asked holding a hand out for us to grab onto do he could lift us up.

"Well Milla attacked me and the next thing I know we are lying on the floor" Tilda laughed standing up.

"You two are adorable" he said before walking back into the dining room.

Adorable

Not sexy or hot or cute for that matter

But adorable like a child or a baby

He will never like me like that

I just have to stop trying

__________________________

Thank you guys for reading!

I'm sorry if I write Mathilde instead of Mathilda because with the e is how you write it in Danish so I apologies if I accidentally wrote that instead of an a.

Ok thank you again for reading.

Please vote and continue to comment you guys' comments make my day! ☺️

Love you guys ❤️

-Fie 😎