| Prologue |

0.1
Prologue

"Paloma and Alexandre."

The children opened their eyes and smiled. The image of a grinning woman with soft maidenly (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) filled their vision. A cool breeze passed by and the (e/c) eyed infants shifted, trying to find the warmth of their mother's embrace. It was February 7th when these two were brought into the world. The loud squeal of the newborn babies made you cry tears of joy. They were your children.

Paloma Ackerman and Alexandre Rivaille Ackerman. Twins of (f/n) and Levi Rivaille Ackerman.

You loved them with all your heart and never wanted them to leave for their first day of school, or their second, or even third. You did all you could to raise your children in a safe place, and you succeeded. Every day, you scouted the outside of the wall during your shift and massacred all the Titans. There weren't many, but you still felt accomplished afterwards. Once Paloma and Alexandre reached age 15, they joined the Trainee Squad in hopes of joining the Survey Corps. You and Levi didn't like the idea, but soon supported the decision. It was February 22nd, the day your children joined the Trainee Squad. The 3 years passed by and Paloma and Alexandre passed in the top ten positions. You were as proud as you could be, but you still had the aching feeling that they would get in trouble. Other than Alexandre beating the crap out of some dumb cadets and then Paloma nearly getting booted out of the Survey Corps, they were sweet children.

You could tell ever since Paloma and Alexandre knocked a kid's 3 front teeth out...On purpose...By bashing a rock on their face...Not cool....

Humanity had expanded. Instead of reclaiming Wall Maria, they built an underground city in the past 15 years. It was called The City of Patriel. Humanity had grown respect for the Survey Corps over the years, but many people still refused to join. The rate of cadets joining went up 6% though.

Levi still thought he would give a go on reclaiming wall Maria. But he had to organize the groups and the route that will be taken. It was not exciting, not one bit.

~~~

It was a warm day, and the sun was setting over the wall. You wanted to give Levi something for all his work, so, you dragged him to the top of the wall with you.

"_____? What are you doing?" Levi grumbled we you let out a small laugh.

"Oh nothing~!" You cheered as you kept your hand over his face.

"Aaaand, look!" You removed your hand and locked yourself onto his arm. He looked up and grinned. You sat down on the edge of the wall and pulled him down with you, making him rest his head on your thighs.

"_____?" Levi murmured.

"Yes, dearest Levi?"

"I love you." You smiled and leaned down.

"I love you too." You placed your lips on his and gently hugged him afterwards. You broke the kiss and gazed into his eyes.

"If you want, I'll stay up with you tonight so we can get this done for the expedition." You whispered in his ear.

"That would be great." He whispered back. Levi got up and helped you up afterwords.

"Just don't let Jaeger's son, Kevin, near Paloma." Levi muttered under his breath.

"Haha, I won't." You cheered as Levi wrapped his arm around you. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~

COMING SOON TO DVD

jk

COMING SOON TO THE WATTPAD NEAR YOU!