Fun Zone

Michael's Point Of View:

Lilly and I went back to the apartment to change. Brandon is sitting on the small couch in the living room. When Lilly and I walk into our bedroom, I turn her around and say,

"Lilly, this is very rare for someone to help us like this. You know that right?"

She nods. "Yeah, I know, daddy."

"I want you to be on your best behavior. You need to appreciate this, because this will probably never happen again. "

She nods. "I will be very grateful. "

I smile. "Good girl. Now go get dress."

Brandon's Point Of View:

I tap my foot while I wait for Michael and Lilly. I'm glad I ran into him today. He's so gorgeous and his daughter is beautiful.

I always pay for people's groceries or whatever it is they buy. I love helping. I have enough money, so I do everything I can to help others. I bought a very expensive car for a stranger once. I paid everything so they wouldn't have to worry about payments to the car.

I love doing it. It makes me feel warm inside. I now run my father's company, so I have plenty of money to spend. People always try and manipulate me. They think because I'm so young, that they can easily trick me. Well, I'm very smart so I always trick them, making them feel like assholes. They always apologize and say we didn't mean to and all that crap.

I'm 25 years old. I admit, I'm pretty young to be running my father's company, but I was raised to take his place.

Lilly walks out and sits next to me. She's wearing a pink shirt and pink shorts.

"You're favorite color is pink. Isn't it?"

She nods. "Yes! I love it... What's your name?"

"My name is Brandon and your name is Lilly."

She blushes and giggles. I notice her hair is in a messy ponytail.

"Who did your hair?"

"My daddy," then she whispers, "But he isn't very good at it."

I giggle. I motion her over.

"Come here. I'll make you look all pretty."

She sits on the floor in front of me. I can braid hair really good. I braided my sister's and mother's hair all the time. I love doing it.

When I'm half way through, Michael walks in. I look up. I swear could've melted right there! He's wearing a dark green shirt that is tucked in his dark jeans. He's wearing black boots.

His hair is down. Wow! He looks at me braiding Lilly's hair.

I quickly say, "I offered to braid her hair. I'm very good."

I finish and she stands up.

"I'll take a picture so you can see it."

She turns and I take a picture of her hair. She turns around and I show her. Her eyes widen.

"Ohmegosh, Brandon! It's so pretty!"

She hugs me. I hug her back. I love making people smile. Michael smiles at Lilly's excitement. He looks at me. Those eyes... I ask,

"Ready?"

Michael nods. Lilly grabs his hand and mine as we leave the apartment. He locks the door. We go down the elevator and outside.

There's a limo waiting. I look at Michael and smile. He looks confused. I say,

"I called my driver. Hope you don't mind."