Warning Robin

Little John and Tuck were already setting off and Robin was quickly going back to the den to collect something he had forgotten. Now was Marian's chance. She found an arrow with a rope attached to it and a practice bow.

"Come on..." She whispered to herself as she got ready to shoot it at the nearest tree.

"Remember all of Robin's lessons..." She whispered again. She dragged back the arrow and aimed it at the tree. Robin was walking out of the den. Marian had to hurry up. If she just ran out of the den, she wouldn't catch up to Robin. This was her only hope. Her fingers let go of the arrow. She shut her eyes, hoping and praying that Robin's lessons had paid off.

She opened one eye, cautiously..... and to her relief, the arrow was firmly stuck in the tree. Robin was walking just under the tree. It was then or never. Marian grabbed the rope as hard as she could and whispered one last thing.... "this is for Robin" before swinging down out of the den.

Robin gasped. "M...mm...Marian!!??" He stammered.

"H...h...how!!!???" He continued, breathless. Marian was swinging down, ideally ending up on the ground in front of Robin however, embarassingly, landing in his arms.

"AAHHH!" She screamed as her hands slipped and she fell.... luckily Robin caught her.

"ROBIN!!!!" She panted. "You CAN'T go!!!" She screamed.