Teacher's Punishment (Teacher! Jean x Neko! Student! Reader)

You were a student at Recon High (How original). The thing was, you were a neko, half cat and half human. Because of this, you got teased a lot. Today was just another regular fight, someone made fun I your cat features and you guys would start yelling. Your teacher, Mr. Kirstein, always had to stop these fights. You were staying after class again.

"Was this really necessary?" Mr Kirstein asked, his fist making an indent in his cheek. "But he pissed me off!" You pouted sliding your body lower into your chair. Mr. Kirstein sighed and ran his long slender fingers through his light brown hair. "What am I going to do with you?" Mr. Kirstein thought aloud. "Let me go," You replied in annoyance as your ears twitched. You got up out of you chair in an attempt to leave, but ended up falling, your short skirt flipping up as you landed face first on the ground. Mr. Kirstein saw this and noticed your white lace panties which aroused him. Blood rushed to his member causing his pants to form a tight tent. "Ouchie," You got up rubbing your nose. It stung a bit from the fall, so you sneezed. The sneeze made Mr. Kirstein blush from how cute it sounded, almost like a small kitten. "Nyan," You called out sneezing again. That's when Mr. Kirstein thought of a punishment.

"Come here," Mr. Kirstein purred pulling out a ruler, hiding it behind his back. "Make it fast," You demanded, standing in front of his desk. "Just stand there," Mr. Kirstein instructed approaching you from behind. "Eh?" You exclaimed confused. "Bend over," Mr. Kirstein instructed. You froze so Mr. Kirstein pushed your back, making your chest hit the desk with papers flying and you breasts taking an impact with pain. "Mroew!" You called out in, your sensitive breasts taking a painful impact. Mr. Kirstein laughed and stated,"I don't like this position." 

To adjust it he began to rub the base of your tail, causing your ass to rise as your chest to sink deeper into the desk. "Nya," You moaned. "This position is better," Mr. Kirstein smirked. His eyes filled with lust as he saw your skirt lift up and expose you panties. His erection getting tighter in his pants. He then pulled out his ruler, you turned around and thought,"He's gonna hit my ass with that?!" "N-No Ny-" You called out, being interrupted by a loud smack. 

You winced in pain, but your skirt blocked most of the pain. Mr. Kirstein stared at your ass as it bounced from the collision of the ruler. "Take it off," demanded Mr. Kirstein. "W-What?!" You exclaimed. "It's punishment," Growled Mr. Kirstein lustfully. You straighten your body and took off your panties, they fell around you ankles as you returned to your bent position with your ass raised.

Mr. Kirstein raised his ruler and hit your bare arse, the wood stinging your skin throughout your body. He would deliver a few soft smacks, then giving a hard one that made you scream, which made Mr. Kirstein pull of his pants and fuck you into an oblivion. There were red marks all over your butt and legs. After an extreme amount of spanks pain turned into pleasure. "Nya~ Nya~" You moaned into your sleeve. "I've punished you enough," Mr. Kirstein leaned over and purred. "Here, let me help you."

Mr. Kirstein turned you around and sat you on his desk so that you would face him. He noticed your half lidded eyes, your flushed face, and your short breaths. "Looks like someone enjoyed the punishment," The older male murmured. Your legs were tightly held together as you caught your breath. 

"I-It's hot in here sensei," you complained still trying to catch you breath. "Here," Mr. Kirstein began unbutton your uniform carefully using his one hand. With his other hand, he scratched under you chin earning him a loud purr alongside a loud moan. Mr. Kirstein stopped, looking at your position. You were on his desk a moaning mess. He them proceeded to pull down his pants and his boxers revealing a large, swollen member. It's tip was red and leaking of pre cum.

"I'm coming in," Mr. Kirstein cooed as he pushed his rod into you. "Your so wet here, I'm glad I didn't has lube," Mr. Kirstein teased. "Oh, shut u-up Mr. Kirstein," you retorted. "It's Jean," The male corrected. He thrusted his pelvis into you, getting faster. "Ah! Ah!" You screamed. Your juices spilled out of you, and Jean was almost at his climax. "You already came, hmm?" He taunted. Jean rammed into you, your body shaking the desk underneath you. He stopped thrusting, an his member twitched as a white substance filled your hole. "Sorry," Jean said. "I didn't mean to come in you." "Yeah, you only did it because your a horny freak," you chuckled putting your uniform back on, Jean did the same with his suit. "You better not be getting into more trouble, (Y/n)," Jean said in a stern voice. You blushed and rolled your eyes.

The Next Day

"Hey (Y/n)!" Krista called out. "Hi," you replied slowing down to let the short blonde catch up to you. "So are you getting suspended or something for the fight?" Krista automatically questioned. "Erm, no. Je- Mr. Kirstein just told me to not get into any, anymore," you quickly spluttered. "Oh, that's good."

"Hello, (Y/n)," a male voice called out. "Hi Mr. Kirstein," You blushed. "We need to talk about a parent teacher conference, stay after school."

Lemon done!
I might do an Eren x Reader x Armin lemon or an Nagisa x Reder x Rei.
Don't forget to vote and comment!

This was my first lemon, it was pretty bad...