An Apology (Yato x Hiyori)

"Yato! You haven't finished my wish! It's been forever since I wished for it!" Hiyori complained at Yato. "Yeah yeah, I'll work on it sooner or later," the god said care-free. "You can't just ignore a wish like that!" cried out Hiyori, who was in distress. Yukine sighed as he wrote fliers with a black marker. "Would you guys stop fighting?" he asked annoyed. "No! Not until Yato does actually starts working on my wish! I don't like being in between the Near & Far Shore!" Hiyori pouted. 

Yato seemed amused by Hiyori's complaining. The two fought until Yukine broke them up. He dragged the two by the nape their clothes and threw them into the old shrine they were hanging out by. "Yukine! What are you doing?" Hiyori scolded through the crack of the door as Yukine was about to close it. The blonde didn't respond as he closed the shrine door. A hammer could be heard as it banged against the door. "Where the heck did you get a hammer?" Yato questioned. Yukine's footsteps could be heard walking away.

"Eh?! How long are we going to be stuck here?" Hiyori said panicking. "I don't know," Yato retorted. "I guess he was angry for us fighting," Hiyori pondered. "Don't worry! I have my Maneki-Neko!" The purple haired male exclaimed holding up his Lucky Cat charm. Hiyori face palmed herself seeing the plastic charm dangle from a chain. 

"This isn't going to get us get out of here!" Hiyori said. "I know, but this cost me a lot of yen!" Yato pouted. "You idiot," Hiyori muttered under her breath. "What was that?" Yato said. "Nothing." "It doesn't sound like nothing," Yato smirked hovering his body over Hiyori's. "What are you-" Hiyori was cut off by Yato's soft lips.

Their lips moved in sync as Hiyori blushed fifty shades of red. Yato didn't leave a place untouched as he swirled his tongue around Hiyori's mouth. "What w-was that for?" Hiyori questioned with her cheeks a dark red. "I'm making up for your request," Yato replied grinning. He nuzzled his head into the crook of Hiyori's neck, and began to leave hickeys left and right. Hiyori moaned as Yato bit down on the sensitive spot. She wrapped her hands around Yato, begging for more action.

Yato painted kisses down Hiyori's breasts, and stopped at the hem of her shirt. He bowed his head down lower so he could clench the soft fabric with his teeth. Hiyori gasped as she felt a gush of cold wind hit her chest, which intensified the shade of red on her cheeks. He pressed kisses along her bare skin.

Yato snaked his warm arms behind Hiyori's back and attempted to unhook the straps that bound her mounds of flesh in place. "Halp me," Yato pouted yanking on the two hooks back and forth. Hiyori sighed and sat up to unhook her bra.

 With ease she got the small metal hooks to unlatch. "Thanks!" Yato thanked acting as if nothing embarrassing happened to him. Hiyori layed her pale body back down and felt the emptiness of her clothes. Yato straddle his lover again and grinned happily. He pulled down her skirt in one swipe. Long, slender fingers crept up over Hiyori's panties and slid into her sopping wet heat.

"Wet are we? Hmm?"

"Shut up. Just look at your pants."

Yato blushed a dark shade of red as he felt the tent in his pants. He looked down and concentrated on fingering Hiyori. He pulled his fingers out, and then shoved them back in as fast as he could. This method got Hiyori to release faster. "Ahhh...Ahh!" Hiyori screamed as he released, almost close to an orgasm. Yato felt his erection grow hearing Hiyori scream.

 Yato pulled down the elastic of his track suit and unzipped his jacket. "I'm going to go in," Yato whispered comforting. He aimed his rod at then entrance of the hole and pushed in slowly. Mewls from Hiyori could be heard in pain. The male whispered comforting things in his lover's ear.

After a few moments Hiyori squirmed under Yato and whispered,"Please move." As soon as Yato heard the words he thrusted in and out of her quickly. Those words empowered Yato and Hiyori's body shook each time Yato was in her. "So...tight," Yato moaned. After a few more thrusts Yato came in Hiyori. "Apology accepted."

Extended Ending~
"I told ya!" A pink haired woman exclaimed. Yukine sighed. "Okay okay." The two unboarded the piece of wood to see the two lovers struggling to get their clothes on.

"Heya two lovebirds!"

"Get out!"

Author's Note:

This took forever, sorry. Also it was pretty rushed. ; - ; I have school stuff so I'm out!