Sharing Is Caring (Germany x Reader x Prussia)

[I am sadly the only one who has not taken the time to try and watch Hetalia. I just looked on the wiki tbh. I am a horrible person. XD] Plus, I haven't updated this in forever which makes me feel horrible! I just received my Chromebook back, since it was broken. So, now I can write all the nasty things I want! ;)

Thank you to the person who requested this, and I'm sorry that I haven't taken the time to write this. Also, I haven't written a threesome *cringes at the word* ever, so I apologize in advance.

If this is OOC (Out Of Character) I am more than sorry!

Everything was normal, or as Gilbert thought. He had just arrived home from school. "Hallo!" He called out, to let his brother know that he was home. As Gilbert took off his shoes, he noticed a pair that were unfamiliar. They weren't his brother's shoes. Heck, They weren't a pair of boy shoes, they were girl's shoes. The pair of shoes were black and white floral converse high tops, which were way smaller than Ludwig's shoe size. Maybe a 6 or a 7? (Unless your feet aren't that small... Mine are)

"Hello bruder," Germany greeted walking down the stairs. Behind them was a girl who was much shorter than the pair. Immediately, Gilbert's eyes locked on her. "Kesesesese~ West brings home a girl?" Gilbert pointed out. "No bruder, Feliciano is upstairs too," the blonde uttered with a heavy accent. "Hmm, well. Okay. What brings this frau to ze home of ze awesome Gilbert?" You stood next to Ludwig and cleared your throat to speak. "I'm (y/n). I came to work with Ludwig on a prodject," you explained in a monotone, but shy voice.

"Well well, vou have fun," Gilbert smirked, strolling into his room with his eyes turning into slits with suspicion. "Kesesesese~" "Don't vorry about Gilbert. Let's get vack to our-project," Germany calmed as he instructed you two up the stairs, back to his room.

Time skip~

It was an hour and a half later, and Gilbert was done with his homework which he actually bother to do, watch some of his "special" videos. "Hey! West?! Are you two done?" Gilbert shouted from his room. He was getting impatient and bored from being alone and quiet. "Weeesstt?" He called out again.

"I wonder what those two are up too," Gilbert pondered. He was bored out of his mind, and had absolutely nothing better to do. A smirk appeared on his pale face, and his blood red eyes glowed. He raced out of his office chair, and tiptoed his way to Ludwig's room.

Thump, thump, thump

Gilbert's hand braced itself as it formed into a fist. When he was about to knock he suddenly heard a sound that turned him on, and made him confused. "Ahhh, Ludwig!" A high pitched call rang in his ears. His face froze, and he could feel an erection forming. "(Y/n), your beautiful, I'm glad zhat I brought you here," His brother spoke in a low grumble.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Ludwig and (Y/n) stopped in their tracks. (Y/n) was currently in Ludwig's lap, and her eyes went wide as she saw the smirk of the albino male in front of them. "E-Eep!" (Y/n) screamed. "Bruder, vhat do you vant? I'm busy," Ludwig grumbled in embarrassment. "I just wanted to see vhat the two of you vere up to~" The elder brother giggled.

Gilbert was enjoying what he was seeing. He loved your feeble body in his brother's laugh. Both of your faces were burning red. "Well, vou guys can't just have all ze fun!" He chimed. Gilbert strolled over to the chair you were at. "Hhmm, West. Learn to zhare ze pretty lady," Gilbert spoke in a low, sexy voice as he took his spot behind you. "Sharing is caring." You were currently facing Ludwig, who was kissing you. His tongue became very dominant of your mouth, while Gilbert was squeezing you curves and breasts.

"Mmmh, so sexy," The silver hair male whispered into your ear, which turned him on more. Moans spilled out of your mouth your body was being touched, everywhere.

"West, I'm bored now, let's trade places~"

"Fine, vhatever," Ludwig agreed.

Gilbert pulled up another office chair, and Ludwig lifted your body up like a small child. He turned you around so you were now face to face with Gilbert. "Kesesesese~ Now I get you!" He cheered. Over your shoulder Gilbert could see his brother roll his eyes. You blushed from his words. "T-Thank you." Gilbert then shoved his mouth into you, and swirled it around. He could taste the remains of his brother in your mouth, which made him excited.

From behind Ludwig snaked his warm, muscular arms down your torso. Ludwig unbuttoned your pants. He pulled on the waistband off your panties, and his fingers invaded. One of his large, warm fingers played with your clit. Another finger rammed itself into your womanhood. A loud moan escaped your mouth and you leaned forward into Gilbert's kiss.

"I love ze sounds vou make," Ludwig whispered into your ear. You could feel his erection poke at your bottom. As it formed you grinded into his erection. A low moan was the reaction Ludwig gave to you, and you were quite pleased.

Gilbert, on the other hand, was not pleased from the lack of attention. His kisses became rougher. His lips planted itself into your neck. After a couple of hickeys later he found your sweet spot, where an immense amount of pleasure overcame you. "I-I'm cumming!" You cried out.

Your body shook as you rode out your orgasm. "Let's take this to the bed," Gilbert smirked. He lift you up, and you hooked your nude (s/c) legs hook around him. Ludwig stood up awkwardly with his large erection tented in his pants. He walked over to the end of the bed, where Gilbert set you down. Gilbert then turned to his brother.

"Ich liebe dich," Gilbert spoke bringing his younger brother closer to him. You sat up and watched as the two brothers kissed. Gilbert caressed Ludwig's ass, squeezing it. Ludwig moaned into Gilbert's kiss as he scratched his nails against Gilbert's back. From the bed, you played with yourself watching the pair kissing each other.

The two stopped when they hear you moan again. The two turn to you. "Stand up," Ludwig instructs. You do as he said and stood up. "Strip." You nodded and pulled off your shirt, along with your bra. Ludwig and Gilbert did the same. All three of you were nude.

"I'm taking virginity, West," Gilbert said. He walked over to you and pushed you against the wall. "Hmm~" Gilbert hummed. He entered you slowly. The pain was unbearable, but not as bad as some of your friends told you. Gilbert impatiently waited for you to get used to the pain. "Gilbert.. Please... Move," You spoke. Gilbert then immediately began to thrust in and out of you. Your back constantly hit the wall as he thrusted, and from a distance Ludwig was watching, rubbing his member at the scene.

"I can't hold you up much longer," Gilbert spoke. He then took your legs and wrapped them around his waist. His member was still inside of you as he walked over to his brother. "West, come on," Gilbert chirped. Ludwig smirked and went behind you. He used his finger and spread his pre cum as lube. "Zhis might hurt," was all he said before he pushed himself into you. Pleasure hit you again. As he pushed in, you could feel a bubble form in your stomach, but when he pushed out it was the equivalent of taking a reverse shit.  

The three of you moaned loudly as the two rammed into you. It was comfortable being in a human sandwich. Gilbert grabbed your hips violently as he was reaching his limit. You let out a high pitched squeal as you felt Gilbert penetrate you deeper. "Look at ze awesome Gilbert at work!" He exclaimed. This turned you on more if it was possible. Ludwig was on the edge of his climax when he heard the lewd noise  come out of your mouth. 

White, thick liquid spurted out of the two came into you. 

"Vhat vas amazing," Gilbert smiled over at you. All of you were covered in a layer of sweat. "Yeah, it was," You replied. You changed back into your clothes, "I'm going home before I reek of sex," you chuckled, walking out the door. "Don't forget to call us!" Gilbert winked.

AND DONE.

At least I got something done. =^) I hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to vote!