~15~

Max's POV-

Geena finally got me int the car. I was still tied up and I really could do anything any more. I was in between Micah and Hannah in the backseat of the car. I was scowling and glaring at Geena, who was driving. 

I do not like any of them anymore. It's gonna take awhile for them to have me forgive them for this. I hate shopping more than anything. Well, almost anything.

"Max stop scowling! We're going to have so much fun, just you wait!" Geena exclaimed as she looked in the review mirror. I just glare wordlessly in response.

"We are going to get you a dress and maybe even get you into a skirt!" Hannah stated happily and that made me snap my head her way. I pursed my lips into a tight line as my glare hardened. 

There was no way I was getting into a dress. This is going to me torture.

"You need some variety of clothes and we are going to help you with that. We are going to get you in color one way or another," Geena stated truthfully while smiling.

If they weren't my friends, or weren't the only people I had left, they would all be dead right now.

We finally made it to the mall after a decently long drive. By then they had untied me and I was walking besides them, ready to bolt at any point. We got to the doors and I stopped, not wanting to go in. All three of them had to literally drag m through the doors. 

When they finally got me through the doors I grumbled profanities at them as I looked around. There were people, and a lot of them at that. I think they forgot I hated people. This really isn't a good place for me. 

I was dragged store to store as the three of them looked at clothes and as I was looking for an escape route to get out of here. Literally, the only store that had any appeal to me was Hot Topic and even then I was just wanted to look at all the pins they had. 

I was pulled into another store, I was getting better at not paying attention of any of the stores and what was in them, but this one... this one got my attention. It was just dresses. Dresses everywhere. I wanted to scream.

At this point I was quickly walking backwards back towards the door, but Micah saw me and took my arm while Hannah took the other one.

"No you don't," she said as she dragged me back into the middle of the store.

"Kill me," I whispered in horror, and all the girls did was laugh. 

I was finally thrown into a fitting room with and arm full of dresses that I was never going to try on in my life. I put the clothing on the hooks on the wall and whipped out my phone and quickly dialed up Logan.

"Max?" Logan's voice rang through.

"Logan, you gotta save me. They're trying to get me into a dress. A fucking dress!" I whisper yell, trying not to let Geena hear me.

"You're going to me fine, this is probably your last store anyway. I have something to tell you when you get back anyway," he replied.

"But...."

"See you when you get home." And he hung up.

I groaned and turned back to the dress, knowing I will have to at least try on one to make the girls somewhat satisfied. I sifted through the colors and styles.

I came across one that was a dark purple. I held it up to me in the mirror and saw that it was strapless and had a sweetheart neckline, the fabric stopped right above my knee and had a slight flare out at the waist. I had to admit it was pretty, but I don't know how it would actually look on me.