~21~

Max's POV-  

I did it. I told him. Here is the last and final part of my story that I thought I would never have to tell. 

It's funny, not in a happy way, but in a dark and twisted way. I come here determined to keep my entire past in the past, never talking about or telling anyone about it, but that's the thing. My past was never behind me. It's always been right there up front holding me back form doing so many things in my life and only now am I starting to move forward to actually becoming somebody. It's all becasue of Logan.

Logan is the reason I'm getting passed all of it. I thought no one could help me but all he's ever done is help me. He may not understand what I went through and what's haunting me, but he's there, he's always there. Logan has always been there to hold me close, or tried to at least, when I needed it most. 

I came here is a facade of being okay and tough, but really I was breaking down and fragile. I hate thinking about all the lies I told myself just to get to tomorrow and here I am reliving everything I ever went through and am somehow getting past it all. It makes no sense to me, yet with Logan being here it helps.  

I'm on the floor crying into my hands and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm too afraid to look up at Logan to see his expression. Is it stunned, or disgusted? I don't want to explain to him, but I know I'm going to at some point. Like everything else, it's going to have to come up. 

I stand up from the floor, still not meeting Logan's eyes and whipped around to the door where I started to run towards. Logan reached out and grabs my arm but I rip away from him. I'm so ashamed of what I did, what I was forced to do. 

I ran into the first bathroom I came across and locked myself in. I didn't want anyone near me. I pressed my back to the back of the door and slid down to the floor where I brought my knees to my chest and hid my face. I tried blocking out the memories but they just came and punched my straight in the face. 

"Kill him, Little Killer, go on. He dies or you," his voice whispered in my ear.

I pulled the trigger, the bullet going through his skull. His limp body falls to the floor... Lifeless.

~

"Come on, Little Killer, it's nothing you haven't done before. Go on kill him," his shadow of a figure demands.

I felt a gun barrel press against my skull. I panicked and pull the trigger the gun. Blood flows out of his chest rapidly. Blood started coming out of his mouth, too, as he falls to his knees, then flat against his bleeding chest.

~

A boy stands in front of me. Tears in his eyes. Lip quivering. Silently pleading me not to kill him.

My hands started to shake as I try to hold the gun up. Tears sprang to my eyes as I watch the boy close his eyes. Why was I doing this? Why couldn't I just let hum kill me? I didn't deserve to live anymore.

"Kill him!" the shadows yell.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper as I pull the trigger to the gun again. I shot him in the head, killing him instantly. 

The onslaught of memories horrified me. I killed all those people. I did that. I cut all their lives short of what it could have been. So many damn lives. So many. 

I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. I stared at the floor in horror. Tears were like rivers down my face as I realize the severity of what I did. I'm a monster.

"Max! Open the door!" I recognize the voice as Logan, but I didn't make a move to go open the door.

The banging and pounding continued against the door, but I ignored it all. I needed... wanted it all to end. I didn't want the memories or pain anymore. I wanted it all to disappear and go away. Maybe it could...

Just as I was walking over to the sink to find something sharp the bathroom door is busted open. I stood there looking like a total wreck not only in front of Logan, but in front of Jacob and Kyle too. 

Logan rushes over to me and wraps his arms around me tightly. Now the only thing keeping me from collapsing again were his arms. I wanted to cry more, but I didn't have anymore tears left to give. I wanted to end it all, but I would never be able to bring myself to do it. Logan deserve more, but I selfish and couldn't leave him, not anymore. 

"Let's get you out of here," Logan murmured gently to me. 

He picked me up and took me out of the bathroom and most likely to his rom, but I wasn't paying attention to anything around me, everything was a blur again. But as we passed Jacob and Kyle I did pick up something.

"She's more broken than anyone thought she was..." 

I gripped Logan's shirt tighter and buried my face in his neck hoping something about him would either help me calm down or fall asleep. Thankfully it was sleep.

~

When I started coming back to my senses and opened my eyes, I noticed I was in Logan's room and something was gripping my hand tightly. I tried to take it away from the grip becasue it hurt.

"Max?" A quiet, hopeful voice whispers. Logan.

"Logan," I croaked out as I looked over to him.

Something was brought to my lips and a liquid ran down my throat.  Next thing I know Logan is on the bed next to me engulfing me in a hug. I snuggle closer into his chest and breath in deeply, taking in his scent I love.  I look up at his face, which was already looking down at me.

I struggled, but managed to get myself face to face to him. I took my hands and put them on either side of his face and kissed him deeply and passionately.

When I pulled back I stared right into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. 

"Don't be, it's okay. You're going to be okay. I'm here for you, just like everyone else. None of us are going anywhere," Logan reassured me and he took one of my hands in his. 

I nodded, I didn't know what to say after that. I needed to hear that though. I needed to know that they aren't going to leave me, no matter how messed up I am. It didn't matter how many times they told me before, it was now that I was starting to believe it. It was now that I was starting to heal. I had to break to be rebuilt. It sucked. 

"Promise me you will let me help you," Logan said suddenly.

"I promise," I vowed is a quiet voice.

Logan smiled slightly and kissed me, even though I could see the worry and concern behind the forced smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hullo me Giraffes!

How was the chapter?

Sorry for the short chapter, I had to get rid of a lot (most) of the original stuff that went down in this chapter, so that made it a lot shorter than I wanted it to be. 

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, but oh well.

Okay my people, that's all I have to say for now! By For Now My Giraffes! Be Crazy! Stay Awesome! Love Your Stuffed Animals! BELIEVE!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3