Epilogue

Tony and I sat watching Vic and Rish's little boy and Kellin's baby girl. We watched as they giggled at Oli and Austin's dogs. 

"I'm happy you're better." Tony smiled. 

"I'm happy to be better." I told him. Mike walked in with his girlfriend. 

"Hey guys!" Mike said brightly. 

"UNCLE MIIIKKKEEE!" Screamed Vic's son. 

"What's up, Danny boy?" Mike asked scooping Danny into a gigantic hug as he giggled. My heart wrenched at my cousin's name. 

"Copeland, dear, your daddy's here!" Called Jaime's voice. Copeland stood and raced to the front door where Kellin stood. 

"Did you have fun at Mr. Perry's?" Kellin asked, balancing Copeland on his hip. Copeland nodded, enthused. "Thanks for watching her, Turtle." Kellin then said. "You're the best baby sitter ever." 

Tony made a face and Oli and Austin laughed at him. Kellin winked at me. 

"Hey, Terra! How've you been?" 

"Good." I lied. I kissed Copeland on the cheek. "Bye, princess!" 

We waved goodbye to Copeland and Kellin as they drove away. Mike came in holding Danny. 

"Vic said he and Rish just landed in New Zeland." Mike said happily. "They deserve a vacation." 

I nodded in agreement. Danny rubbed his brown eyes. 

"I'm sleepy!" he complained. I smiled. 

"C'mere you!" I giggled. Danny smiled and climbed into my arms. I sat down with him on the couch and stroked his hair. "Did I ever tell you how you got the name Danny?" 

Danny rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned. 

"No." 

I smiled at the six year old and kissed his nose. 

"Well...it all started when I was fifteen, in an orphanage, a long tim ago..." 

A/N:

AUGH!!! It's all over! Fuck! I have nothing else to do! I want to write another fanfic, but I don't know what to write about!!! Help me! Did you like it? Yes? No? Tell me in a comment...no hate. 

Someone tell me what other story to write! Fanfic please! No One Direction or Justin Bieber...please...no...like just suggest something. I'll even write an Austlan Cashby, or a Fuenciado...or Perrentes!!! HELP ME!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM IMMA DIE THIS SUMMER! HELP ME CHILDREN!!!

Forever yours, 

Nina <7 (Aka: beanie146)