To the championship we go!: Chapter 2

It hit me... "Why do I have to be scared? Have a great time and have fun doing it!!!" I yelled in the car of excitement.

My truck pulled into the parking lot for the people that are gonna compete. "Ahh... We're here... At Marley's... Don't be scared!"

Toby reared in the back as I was about to open the gait of the trailer. "Calm down boy," I said waving my arms up and down for him to calm down.

Gabriela walked by with Beauty and I blushed. 'That horse...' I said in my head while my mouth was open. "Oh hey Alex! Get my letter in the mail?" I stood there in shock when she was talking to me. Coughing, I said, "oh, yeah I checked my mail this morning and found the letter. Thanks for writing that for me!" Gabriela smiled. "Your welcome girlfriend, good luck in the competition. I'll be cheering, even though I'm your competition." She walked off and waved after saying that.

I got Toby out of the trailer and headed for the stable. Everyone had their eyes on me like 'she looks like she's gonna bomb this competition.' I put my head down and didn't look up. Once I got to my little stable area. I tied the lead rope to the gate.

Walking to the tack room, I ran into a snotty girl named Tesa. "Watch where your going bone nugget." She said rolling her eyes and chewing her gum. "Back off." I said. "Make me!" She yelled. "Please stop being such a snot---" I got cut off by Gabriela coming in. "Show's almost starting. Get ready fast!" Tesa rolled her eyes and got out of the tack room.

I was done tacking up and I was second to go. Tesa was first, of course. She did good.... But I'lI do better. I put my left foot in the left stirrup and swung my right leg to the other stirrup. Getting adjusted I was heading out into the squared outside arena.

🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸

Sorry this chapter was short. Before you go into the 3rd chapter, comment if Alexis is gonna win or not in the competition or Gabriela will loose or not...