Idiots

Aiden's P.O.V.

Idiots.

Don't you hate it when something beautiful is ruined by a huge idiot? Like on your birthday, when your about to blow out the candles, your bratty brother does it for you?

That's how I feel right about now.

That strange wolf blew out the candles on my birthday cake.

Idiot, Chase, my wolf, says.

I growl.

Grace is seething in front of me.

I place my hand on her shoulder,"Grace Halli Karen, calm the heck down."

She growls at me.

I growl back, squeezing her shoulder.

She winces, but I don't release my grip,"Grace, We are all mad, so sit down and calm down, before I make you."

I instantly regret my words.

Grace looks at me with hurt and shock written all over her face.

I sigh, looking at the others,"We will call a meeting tomorrow with the Bloodmoon pack. They said they have had a wolf do that about a week ago."

They nod agreeing.

As soon as they leave, I take Grace home.

The car ride is silent.

The silence is too loud for me.

"Grace, I'm sorry."

She shrugs her shoulders at me bluntly.

Like the first day we met her, Chase says.

I feel a pang of hurt and regret.

Grace is still mad at me for what I said.

We go inside and we sit in our bed.

She lays down, I curl up around her, protectively,"I really am sorry, my sweet bunny. Please don't be mad at me."

She smiles, turning over and snuggling into my chest.

I'm pleased at her reaction, soon she is asleep.

I get up, going over to my dresser and taking off my clothes. I put on my pajama pants.

I look over where she lays, the dark outlining her petite figure. I feel like I never deserved someone like her.

I sit in the chair, running my hands through my hair, I decide to go back to bed, I feel sick to my stomach as I begin to stand. But that quickly disappears.

She is so beautiful as she sleeps. Her eyes closed, leaving her hair to fall over her face. I brush I hair away, noticing her slightly parted lips.

I lay down next to her.

Grace curls up into my warmth, making me feel comfortable, and loved.

I finally start to drift off to sleep.

***

I wake up at around 5ish. Not really caring for a certain time, when a special someone is sleeping right next to me.

I notice her stirring, I pretend to be asleep, listening in on her thoughts.

"Hmm what is this? It's a big, hard and warm pillow... WAIT! That's Aiden.. mmmm he smells so good."

I laugh internally at her.

"Oh God... he's not wearing a shirt.." she feels of my abs,"Holy Hell! Oh God..."

I want to touch her, but I resist the urge.

"Ugh. I'm about to just freaking wake him up."

I chuckle and tackle her. She sequels in surprise.

I chuckle,"I hope you know I heard every bit of that."

Grace blushes a dark shade of red. I press my lips to hers feverishly. Sparks fly everywhere.

She kisses back. But when I lick her bottom lip begging for entry, she denies it.

I growl at her, squeezing her bottom.

She gasps, so I take that opportunity to slip my tongue inside her mouth.

She pulls back panting.

I chuckle at her flushed face and swollen lips,"Bunny, let's go eat."

She nods, breathing heavily as she walks out to take a shower.

I groan,"No invite?"

Grace shakes with laughter,"Your so bad."

I follow her into the bathroom, surprising her when I wrap my arms around her waist,"Maybe you should punish me," I say, waggling my eyebrows.

She punches me playfully,"No sir! Get out!"

Grace shoves me out before shutting the door.

I groan,"You should just let me have my way."

She growls back,"I only just got here. I'm not having pups THIS soon."

I laugh,"Your going to go into heat soon. Probably about two weeks or so. Then you'll want me."

She chuckles before shutting off the connection.

I stalk down the stairs to come face to face with Grace's older brother Jason.

He's growling at me menacingly. But he's stupid to think he can win.

I'm much bigger, and have much more skills than him.

I growl back,"What?" I snap.

He growls following me as I stalk into the large kitchen, where my mum has made breakfast.

Jason hits me on the back of the head,"That's for trying to hook up with my sister!"

I spin on my heel, to look him right in the eye.

I know he can see the flames in my eyes as I yell in fury at him, keeping back Chase the best I can,"YOU IDIOT! SHE'S MY MATE! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO HER! YOU CAN'T JUST BOSS THE ALPHA AROUND! NOR CAN YOU BOSS ME AROUND, YOU MORON!"

Jason is immediately shouting back.

I am doing my best to hold back Chase as we shout at each other.

"YOU-" Jason begins, but is cut off.

"Enough you morons," The Alpha commands. Grace is in a white long sleeve crop top, that shows of part of her stomach and on of her shoulders, along with high waist shorts.

Her pretty white hair is put into a high messy bun.

Grace looks absolutely stunning. Her pale skin is flawless in the sunlight she stands in.

James walks in whistling,"Dang Alpha! If Aiden hadn't claimed you already, I'd totally hit that."

I'm instantly across the room with my hand around his neck,"I don't care if you are beta. She's MINE."

I feel someone wrap there arms around my waist, I look down to see Grace's arms hugging me from behind.

I let go of James and he runs,"MINE!" I scream as he dashes up the stairs.

Suddenly Grace is in front of me. I smile down at her sheepishly. She tsks me,"You really are bad."

I wiggle my eyebrows. But she just rolls her eyes and kisses me.

I turn to hear a screech out side.

We run outside, there is at least twenty wolves surrounding Lake.

My mum. No.

Grace dashes to her side as well as I do. But they don't attack. There is only a few more of them than us.

But I look at who comes through the pack.

He faces right up to Grace.

Its him.