Visions

Grace's P.O.V.

Visions.

Visions can be the most painful experience, or the best experience. For me it is painful.

It hit me at the worst moment. I was walking off of the high rock. After introducing the two packs. I jumped, but as I was about to hit the ground, I sunk into darkness. I could feel pain in my left foot, but I couldn't see a thing.

I finally open my eyes to the clearing again, but it's blank. No werewolves in sight.

I hear a snarl, I see two werewolves, both female, I feel as if we are close. My heart races as I see many shadows of wolves that have the stench of Death on them.

Its like my dream from earlier.

That is when I hear the wolf next to me speak, we are in a vision, the high pitched voice comes from the black wolf with pure purple eyes, I'm beauty.

The other wolf next to me if a pure red color with hazel eyes, I'm intelligence.

I speak with the most authority, Grace. What the hell is this?

The moon goddess is sending us a message. Beauty is best at reading Visions. You are new to this. Its only been me and her for about a month. Intelligence says.

Beauty begins to speak in a soft voice, The moon goddess says we have to fight or our kind goes under. But do you both have that feeling too?

I nod. I have the feeling of something is coming. Soon.

We are going to meet. And soon. Intelligence says.

Hurry. We have to figure this out I'm the Alpha of the Firestone pack. Come. Quickly. I say. They nod.

They I am back to the strange reality.

I hear someone breathing heavily,"Its coming," I say softly. Realizing what's happening, the war. Of werewolf kind, and the underworld.

Aiden frowns,"What?" I stand up wobbling on my unsteady legs, I slowly climb up on the rock, ignoring him before addressing the pack again,"I'm fine my pack," I hear sighs of relief,"Do not worry about a thing."

I quickly climb down, jumping into Aiden's arms.

Aiden is completely confused, chuckling nervously,"Grace, you make absolutely no sense."

I smile, knowingly. This time I'm the one who knows something he doesn't,"I know."

We head for the first kitchen in the large pack house, I grab a packet of chocolates and plop down next to Aiden where he is sitting on the couch. I turn on the T.V. to Grey's Anatomy.

Aiden and the boys in the room groan,"Ugh."

I growl, shutting them up. My emotions are hay wire at the moment. One moment I'm fine, the next I'll be screaming at a wall for running into it.

I'm bipolar. I know.

I eventually finish my chocolates, and begin to drift to sleep in Aiden's arms.

***

I wake up in bed beside Aiden when I hear a knock at the door,"Its alpha Ashton," the person behind the door says.

I silently move Aiden's arm while I stand up, opening the door,"What?!" I whisper yell.

His eyes Go wide while his face goes pink. I frown, until I look down at what I'm wearing.

I'm in a small tank top and my panties. Shit.

I hear a chuckle, Ashton must have hear my thoughts,"You get on my nerves."

He shrugs,"Hey, it was funny."

I roll my eyes,"What do you want?"

Ashton smiles,"Well, I came to check up on you. You haven't came out of this room since Saturday night."

I furrow my eyebrows,"What day is it?"

"Monday. Its 6:00."

I let my eyes widen with shock. Two days?!

"Hey, I heard about all the stress you went through in just your first month of being Alpha. Its got to be stressful."

I nod agreeing with his honest explanation,"I guess. Thanks though."

Ashton puts his hand on my shoulder,"Our pack is here for you if you need us."

I nod, shutting the door as he walks away from the small hallway that leads to the Alpha bedroom.

I turn to have a snarling Aiden looking at me from the bed, his back against the headboard.

I smile nervously, feeling my face heat up,"Um, hey?"

Aiden growls,"Did you not even bother to put on pants?!" He shouts.

I shrink back,"No. I'm sorry," I say, looking away from the seething Aiden.

"Oh no sweetheart, it's totally fine. You just let another man look at your body," He says, sarcasm dripping off his tongue.

I frown, still not looking at him,"I said I was sorry."

He growls, getting up, and going into the bathroom,"Whatever," he says slamming the door.

I sigh, laying back in the warm, inviting bed. At least the bed won't yell at me when I don't think.

My body hurts every time I stand, so I just cover back up and rest my eyes. My head has an annoying ache and it is about to drive absolutely insane.

I head a shout in the bathroom as someone hits something.

I fly out of bed, running into the bathroom, worried,"Aiden?"

But Aiden is standing perfectly fine in front of the door, making me run into a hard, wet chest.

I feel my face heat up, I look down with wide eyes to see him only covered with a towel,"Oh, I thought-"

"I'm fine," He says simply, making me feel an obvious pang of hurt.

He has the look of regret of his face,"Grace." He begins, but slam the bathroom door in his face, stomping to bed.

I cover up, hiding from the horrible world as it is.

I hear the door squeak open and feel someone slide next to me. Next thing I know, there is a warm arm wrapped around me with a hot mouth whispering in my ear,"I'm sorry."

Aiden's breath sends thrills down my spine, making me shiver, Alice howls inside of my head.

I growl, giving into his childish games,"Fine. I forgive you."

He chuckles, kissing my head,"Don't worry about the pack. We'll be okay."

I nod.

Then I feel a pain go through my body, I feel as if I'm being burned alive.

I pant, my body in pain,"Aiden-" I begin to ask for help.

But his eyes are dark, and his breathing is heavy as he answers,"Your in heat."

Heat. Arousal. The same thing.

He growls, nibbling at my mark, Making me groan out. He kisses along my neck, the pain fading but the heat rising.

Aiden growls,"Let me."

I nod.

I know one thing. If I get pregnant, I'm so going to shank Aiden.

_________________________________________

Grace bout to beat someone.

Alright, so I know I post fast, but I just come up with ideas so fast!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, cause I enjoyed writing it.

Let me know y'all's favorite chapter so far!!