Destinations

CHAPTER 7

WELCOME TO UDAIPUR.

This is the most amazing sign board, Nidhi ever saw in her life.
Finally they are here.

She jumped out of the car, as soon as he pulled the breaks outside the palace, and ran inside but the guards blocked her way.

"But we have an invitation! Let me go!" She protested.

"Sorry, ma'am you cannot go inside like this." The guard said.

"What is your problem? The groom is my best friend!!" She said and was trying to stare directly in the his eyes, who was almost 6'2, far taller than her.

"Ma'am, you don't understand--"

"No you don't understand! Let me go!" She struggled to free herself from his grip.
The guard helplessly glanced towards Mayank, who was enjoying the show. The more he saw her struggle, the more funnier it looked and finally he bursted in laughter.

"Stop laughing! This is not funny!!" She said in an irritated tone and glared towards him.

It was difficult for him to control. Even though he tried to speak but failed, so he just pointed towards the thing that was approaching them from the other side of the majestic gates.

The moment she saw the big animal, she froze

She saw an elephant approaching them, decorated beautifully, but she couldn't connect the dots.

"So?"

"That's our ride, Nidhi." He smiled and pulled her away from the guard, who took a breathe of relief.

She knew that Arav always wanted a luxurious wedding, but this was beyond her imagination, she couldn't wait for the next big thing.

She was busy staring at the royalty when he called. "Planing to wrestle the guard again?"
He was already on the back of the elephant.

'When did that happen now?' She thought and frowned.

"Stop frowning, come!" He laughed and offered his hand.

"Ya, sorry." She took his hand with a big smile on her face, and sat next to him.

Thought the journey from the gates to the main entrance was short but the view was fascinating! On both the sides there were elephants greeting them along with ladies throwing flowers in their welcome. Moreover, the whole passage was covered with rose petals.

"I guess you'll look more excited than the bride herself." He said while helping her out.

"You bet!" She grinned, happily and jumped off the back.

Her eyes pooped out when she entered the palace. It was just like Jodha Akbar's movie set.
Ancient carvings, glass settings, expensive and rear show pieces. It was just unbelievable!!! But among all this, she saw a man standing a far, with his hands in his pockets smiling towards her..Her best friend.