Desire love chap 4

Desire Love - Chapter 4

After school, I quickly packed up my books and ran out the classroom but Rafe grabbed my hand.

"Belle! Why are you running away from me? You didn't even reply my message. Did something happened? " Rafe asked anxiously.

"Nothing happened. Nothing at all.. " I shoved his hand away. " I'm fine. " I smiled and walked to the bathroom. Why did I have to lie to him for Heather's sake? I'm such a failure! I can't even fight for my own right! If only there's someone out there who can help me and understand me. I know April is my best friend but I shouldn't rely on her so much. Damn! I started hate myself, my life! Everything!

"Take this, bitch! " Someone splashed water at me. " This is my first warning and I promise, it's the last one as well. Don't ever go near Rafe, or else.. Something horrible will happen to you or...... April. " I couldn't see who's talking because the water went into my eyes and it hurts. But that girl sounds like Heather's voice.

" Heather? Is that you? " I opened my eyes and realized they're gone. I walked out from the bathroom, soaking wet.

"Belle! What happened to you?! " April ran towards me.

"I don't know. Someone warned me not to go near Rafe or else she'll hurt both of us! " I said in a choked voice.

"Someone? "

"I'm sure there's other girls there, it's not just one. If I'm not mistaken. "

"Belle! Don't worry! Nothing will happen to both of us, ok? " April walked me to the school gates and I saw my 'second dad' was leaning against the wall.

"Dad, why are you here? "

"Dad? " April asked with a confusion expression.

"I'll tell you later. " I whispered.

"Oh, Belle! I came to return your student card. You dropped it in my car. " He passed me my student card and stared at me. " Belle! Why are you soaking wet? " He asked.

"Some girls did that to her. " April answered.

"Some girls? " He echo in horror.

"Ya.. Some girls warned her not to go near to Rafe. "

"Rafe? Who's Rafe? "

"Rafe is a guy who knew Belle last night at the party."

"They actually did that to you? Could it be... Heather again? " Dad asked.

"I'm not sure but that girl sounds like Heather. "

"But why did she do that? "

"Well.. Uncle, its pretty much obvious.. " April smirked. " It's because Heather felt uncomfortable and jealous when Belle talks to Rafe. That's why she did that. "

"How can she..... Belle.. and.. you are? "

"April.. "

"Oh, April.. Get in to the car. "

"Where are we going, dad? "

"To my house... Let's dry you up first and then I'll send you home. "

"Dad, I'm living with April now. ".

"Heather again. " April added. April started to tell the story which was just happened last night.

____________________________________

"Come on in.. "

"Wow! His house is HUGE! " April whispered. I saw many maids greeted him. Dad led us to his living room.