Epliogue

"I can't believe this!" I shout yelling and jumping on the couch. 

The house was a wreck. Tonight is my bachelorette party and instead of going out and partying it up we decided to stay in tonight for a couple of different reasons. One being it was snowing like you would never believe outside, Vanessa has to stay close to the pack in case her mother needs her to come back to get the baby, I wasn't much of a partier, and staying home is just what I wanted.  

We had done the facials, the nails for tomorrow and even cracked open some bottles of wine. I only have had one glass and that was enough for me, I needed a clear head for tomorrow. Vanessa, Scarlett and Avery were my bride's maids. Sasha was the maid of honor but because she has a baby to take care of and not wanting to stay gone too long se decided to catch an early flight for tomorrow and then leave right after the reception so she can be back with her baby. I don't blame her for that; even though I miss her like crazy I know that she has to be there for her baby.  

A lot has changed since she's been gone. My mom was still in a coma but my brother had changed a lot. He had found out about Preston and the pack a month after Sasha had left. I was at home watching T.V when I felt Preston draw near from outside the house. Brayden was in his room sulking, like he has been doing since Sasha left, so I didn't think when I told Preston I would be out in a second. Little did I know that Brayden had heard him outside too and thought it was an animal or something so he followed after me. Preston had changed right in front of Brayden and me, not even thinking about going behind a tree or something to transform into his human form. Brayden was well... shocked? Scared? He thought he was going crazy and as much as I wanted to go along and tell him he was seeing something Preston knew we had to tell him.  

So Brayden now knows everything. About me, Preston, even Sasha. He still can't wrap his head around it too this day.  

Luke and Natalie haven't come around anymore. She had talked to me once and that was to tell me that she was going to find her real father. She didn't even call to congratulate me on getting engaged. I still don't know if she's going to be coming to the wedding or not. Luke went to Preston at the end of summer and told him that he was quitting his job. He saw what was happening with Natalie and needed to be there for her, to live a normal life and he couldn't lie to her about his work anymore. So it was either let Natalie know about werewolf's, who would be her undoing, or let him leave the company and their secret will die with him in the grave. We had to let him go, to be there for my sister and live a normal life.  

Preston didn't know who to appoint as the human financer of the pack, no human knew of our secret other than Brayden, even then he didn't want to believe it. But the pack laws state that a human must take care of the finances of the human side, preferably a male. He was our only choice so we had to ask him. He didn't want to at first, he always wanted to build his own Auto shop and run his business that is why he was going to school for business after all. But after al while he finally agreed, the pay was good and he was smart and tight with money. He knew that he could help keep our secret so he joined in on the company. 

He's getting the swing of things too, going to meetings, helping Preston with the town hall so we can build a company building on a piece of land that we bought. He was smart on the job and it's kept him distracted from other things, such as Sasha. They haven't talked or seen each other since graduation night. Even with both of them being the financers for the pack they don't communicate with each other. They go through Preston, if one of the other needs to look through the others documents. It causes a head ache for Preston but he understands that if he doesn't work between them then their problems are just going to blow up in his face. 

Anyways, all this happened within the short six months after graduation. It's been crazy hectic for the pack and for some of the families. But after tomorrow there are one more things getting off the list of craziness. My wedding. I have been planning this with Sasha for six months, over the phone of course and the four times that I have gone and seen her. All the stress, and the arguing and the confusion was simply going to be forgotten by tomorrow. No more appointments for the dress or the cake or the flowers. It's all going to be forgotten once Preston and I are married.