Confusion

BELLA POV

"Just get it over with," I whimpered pulling my knees up to my chest.

I wish they would just leave me alone, let me be in peace for one moment. I was just changed and now I'm being flooded in with all these emotions. I can use all the elements, and now I can read minds just like Aro. Please tell me things will get better from no on. Please no more powers.

"Something isn't right," I heard Aro's voice from out in the hall.

I cringed on the wall, scared of him. I know from the past he wants power. Well at least that is what the Cullens have told me. Actually I probably shouldn't even listen to them. I mean, they haven't treated me bad here at all, well other than Caius. But that's fine because he is dead and taken care of. So no problem. Just because I am a special vampire doesn't mean I need to be scared because I am special.

God damn! I'm just putting words in my head. Maybe I should just stop thinking. Maybe that will solve everything, just being quiet. Just be quiet. Don't think, don't breathe, nothing. Just let other people do the work and sit back and relax. Yeah That must help everything. If I don't say anything, I cant ruin it. Problem solved.

My head was still looking down and in my knees. There was a gentle touch on my shoulder. I guess I was so preoccupied with my thoughts I didn't even notice anyone coming in the door.

"Bella?" the all two fammiliar voice said, Aro.

I didnt answer. No talking is good remember. You cant fuck things up when you are quiet.

I just shook my head, still looking down.

"Bella, look at me," He said and his hand moved to my chin and forcing it up, making me look at him.

I stayed quiet.

"Me amour, why are you so quiet, you can talk to me you know," He said gently.

'No,' I thought.

"What do you mean no?" he asked

"I- I didn't say anything?" I gasped.

"You didn't? Well It sounded clear as day. You said 'no,'"

"But Aro, I didn't," I whispered.

"I didn't though," I cowered into the wall.

"Aro, she really didn't say anything," Jane said softly.

"I just heard her say no," He said.

Aro pursed his lips. "How long till Eleazar gets here?"

"It'll be awhile, but he is coming... soon," Demetri answered.

"You are one extraordinary vampire," He said, placing his hand on my face.

I looked away not wanting anyone to touch me.

"I don't want this," I whined ready to cry again.

Alec looked at me, "Come here love," he said crouching down next to me.

I crawled over next to him. "I don't want to be like this anymore Alec," I cried,clinging onto him like a newborn baby. "Please turn me back."

"Sweetie, I would if I could but I cant... Its just not possible," he said holding me as I cried.

"Please make this stop!!" I cried as hard as I could.

"You'll get used to this life eventually... Its okay," He replied.

"No these gifts, I cant deal with them all. Its hurting me!!" I yelled into his chest.

"Hey... calm down," he whispered trying to sooth me.

"I don't like this," I cried.

"Shhh.... I know, just let it out," he said rubbing my  back.

"I cant do this," I grasped onto him, losing it. Breaking down slowly.

"Yes you can," he said softly.

"Shhh... stop it baby girl,"  he whispered and held her tightly.

"You should've killed me when you got the chance," I cried.

Alec grabbed both sides of my face, "Look at me, you're special you... are amazing. I love you and you need to calm down. Look at me!" he said making me look at him.

"Make it stop. Its hurting my head," I cried out loud. "It just hurts so bad!!" I whined.

"Shhh," He said pulling me close.

"I love you Alec," I whispered.

"I love you to... just relax," he said then picked me up and took me to his room.

"Alec where are you going?" He asked.

"She needs space we are crowding her. Making her panic... let me have her calm down. Ill have her talk to you afterwards. She needs to calm down," Alec said and closing the door. Alec laid me on his bed and laid next to me holding me close putting his arms around me pulling the covers over. holding me protectively.

Slowly I faded into a sleep. I didn't know vampires can sleep.

H