Chapter 24

I woke up later on.

"Hey precious," he said kissing my head.

"Alec," I murmured. Was that really all a dream. Please tell me it was. I just woke up. So far so good.  "I just had the worst nightmare."

Alec sighed. "Hun, that wasn't a nightmare," he said.

"W-what? That was real. I'm a vampire. With fifty million powers... that can sleep. That can cry blood," I said my small body shaking in his arms.

"Yes," he sighed.

"No... this cant be happening," I said.

He sighed and turned me around and made me look at him. "Babe, we will figure this all out, I promise you," he said kissing me gently.

I nodded and clutched onto him tightly.

"Isabella, Alec," Aro knocked on the door and opened it.

I looked over and groaned, hiding my head.

He sighed. "Bella, how do you feel?"

"Like I just won a million bucks," I grumbled.

He sighed. "Well, Eleazar is here, and he is able to help you," he said with a smile.

I just groaned. "Will he be able to take away my powers?" I asked.

"No, but he will be able to tell me what powers you do have," he sighed.

I whimpered and heard footsteps.

"Wow, a vampire with more than one power. Impressive," he said. "Where did you find her?" he asked.

"The Cullens dumped her in the woods, leaving her for death," Aro said with a glare. "Now, can you please tell me what powers she has?"

He nodded. "Elemental control, telepathy, she also is a shield, she can read minds, and telekinesis" he pauses then looks completely shocked. "She can steal other peoples powers," he said.

"What?" Aro gasped.

"No..." I whined.

"She essentially, copies their power," he explains.

I whined closing my eyes moving farther away. "I don't want it. Take it away! Take it away!!" I banged my head against the head board.

Alec pulled me onto his lap. "Bella, stop," he said.

I whined.

"She's very powerful," Eleazar said.

"Yes indeed," Aro said looking over.  "How does she copy the powers?"

"Bella, try with mine, take my hand and think about taking my power," he said.

"No," I said immediately. "I refuse to. I don't want anymore powers. It hurts my head. Please. I cant do it."

"Bella, please do as told," Aro said. "We are trying to help you," he said.

"No!! I don't want any more powers!!" I yelled.

He sighs and held onto me. "Bella, please," Alec said.

"NO!!!" I yelled glaring.

"Bella, please," Aro said stressed. "We will leave you alone after this," he said.

I cried. "Promise?"

Aro nodded.

I looked at Eleazar and took his hand and focused on his power.

"Did it work?" I asked after a minute.

He sighed.

"Do you know Chelsea's power off the top of your head?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Good, lets test it out," he said.

I looked down as she was brought in.

"Tell me her power."

I looked at her. "Uhh..." I said. "I don't know."

Eleazar sighed. "Take my hands," he said.

I nodded and took both of his hands. "Think about my power, and only my power," he said.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Really focusing this time.

After several minutes I felt a different energy come off of everyone.

"I... I think I have it," I murmured.

"Tell me Chelsea's powers," Aro said.

I looked at her. "She can make or break bonds," I responded after a moment.

Aro clapped his hands. "Wonderful!!! This is truly amazing Bella," he said with a smile.

"Can you all leave. I just want to be with Alec," I muttered.

Aro nodded. "As I promised. Ill check on you later," he said, then everyone filed out of the room and I held onto Alec.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated in a while, I sort of lost all mojo to write this story. So if I update it ever like 3-4 months that's why. Sorry guys :/ I'm trying. I have better writings that I like such as Volturi Princess, or a Volturi Daughter. Anyway. Ill attempt to update soon. Key word attempt.