Chapter 15

{Emily POV}

We arrived home and Alfred opened the door. He quickly hugged me and I chuckled.

"Oh dear I was so worried about you Emily." He said and I calmed him down.

"I just needed to blow off some steam." I said and he lets go of me. We went to the library and down to the batcave. I saw Batgirl sitting behind the computer and when she turned around she sighed.

"Finally now I can take this mask off." She said and took off her mask revealing that Batgirl was actually Barbara Gordon.

"What took you so long to find out?" She said and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry but I think I'm not the only person here who would've thought that their father wasn't Batman." I said and she chuckled. Father sat behind the and showed me every information he has collected about me. He knew more about me than I did. He also showed a file what showed that my DNA and Damian matched. I smiled as I saw that and Damian saw that too. He also showed me picture of when I was watching a movie with the boys. There was a video too with Dick picking me up and leaving the room with Tim who was holding Damian. I felt two hands wrap around my waist and saw that it was Dick.

"I am doing a good aren't I?" He said and I looked at him confused.

"On being a good brother." He finished.

"The best." I said and he still had his arms wrapped around me. It was nice to see all the things I experienced with everyone. We all took a chair and sat down. I eventually fell asleep on my chair.

{Dick POV}

I turned to my left and saw that Emily has fallen asleep. She was about to fall from the chair but I quickly caught her.

"Got ya." I said and lifted her bridal style up. Jason chuckled and I looked at him confused.

"What's so funny?" I said.

"I just had a funny thought going through my head, nothing else." He said and I didn't believe him.

"Oh what was this funny thought about Todd?" Damian said sarcastically.

"What if Emily had a boyfriend and it wasn't any of us. He would be so dead." He said and I looked at Emily, she was sleeping just so calm and peacefully.

"The moment he even walked in." I said and he chuckled. I left the bat cave and went to her room, I put her in bed and kissed her forehead. I left the room and went to my own. I fell on my bed and was about to drift away when I heard my name being yelled. My door opened and I saw Tim coming in.

"You need to go patrolling today." He said and I grunted. I stood up and went to the cave to put my Nightwing uniform.

"I guess that are one fo the bad sides about being a hero." I said and left the cave.

{Emily POV}

I woke up and went down to the kitchen. I walked in and saw Damian rasied an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I said and he pointed at my hair. I haven't realised that it wasn't in a bun or a pony tail, it was all messy and everywhere. I smiled and scratched the back of my head.

"Sorry." I said and took out a hair tie from my wrist and tied my hair up in a bun. I sat down next to him and began eating my pancakes. Dick came in and he wasn't looking anywhere near fine.

"Dick what happened to you?" I asked and he sat down.

"Catwoman that is what happened. What a woman." He said and I chuckled.