Chapter 4 : Beginning's End

Sup? .... And I know the title is the same.. Well not.. Literally..
This is kind of a continuation of it.

P.s She's turning 5. (I made a mistake..hehe)

As that being said, let's move on.

"When you're at the end of the road, And your lost all sense of control,
And  your thoughts has taken its toll,
....When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul."

"Your faith walks on broken glass,
And the hangover doesn't pass,
NOTHING'S EVER BUILT TO LAST...
You're in ruins"

-Green Day, 21 Guns

------------------- o(〃^▽^〃)o ----------------

M I N A K O

I'm glad that Kakashi actually agreed to this, right now you see.... I need someone that I can talk to.

Itachi-kun is busy, also Shisui-kun. I'm too shy to talk to my mother, plus how moody she gets... And I'm too afraid that I might hurt my father's feelings.

and I don't have any other friends.

I look at the distance, it's now or never..

"Kakashi, I.... I really don't like being called Lady Minako because, it kinda makes me feel like I'm living in my Father's shadow. At the Academy, My classmates and Sensei treat me special, just because, The Hokage is my father.. ya know... And all of them are expecting great things from me.... And being under pressure, is hard."

I let all of my feelings out, feeling light again..

"So, that's why you wanted...never mind. I never thought that you have this kind of feelings...." He said.

"Oh!? Really?" I looked at him.

"It's really surprising, especially when it's coming from a 4 year old.." He said.

Hmph. From a Smart 4 year old to be exact.

"But, about being under pressure. It's hard, I know. Just, don't get caught by it, it'll only bring you down from achieving...something." He "advised".

"I always wanted a name for myself, ya know?!" I said.

"Oh really?? Then.. What would it be? Huh?" Kakashi asked.

Like My father's...

"Someday I'm going to be the Hokage! and... Be famed as the Fastest Kunoichi in the world!.... Beating my father's speed. Being more faster than him... I could be.....The Red Flash of Konoha!!" I said excitedly.

"But, Konoha already has a flash.."He said.

"Kakashi, If you didn't notice, when photographers take a picture, THE FLASH doesn't last long."

"Wise words coming from a 4 year old. Amazing." He said sarcastically .

I jumped off the bench and put on the most innocent smile I ever had. Held out my right arm, as if I'm looking at a wrist watch..

"Oh, how fast, it's already a half an hour, and it's a long way to home" I smiled.

Making Kakashi frantically stand up and pulled me to walk beside him.

It's a Long Way Home....

3 months later....

I'm already 5 years old, and my mother decided to change my clothes, saying that I'm too old for it..

My mother dressed me with a short-sleeved gray kimono-style blouse with a dark embroidered border and held closed with a dark blue obi, dark blue shorts with a pair of black shinobi sandals.