Chapter 14: Yellow, Pink and Black

(ノ^o^)ノ(〜^∇^)〜(ノ^o^)ノ(〜^∇^)〜 Gonna be a long ass filler/chapter. BTW.

"I'm only one call away, I'll be there to save the day, Superman got nothing on me....I'm only one call away..."

-Charlie Puth, One Call Away.

---------------------- (≧∇≦)/ ----------------------

I quickly change into my ordinary clothes, a high-collared, short-sleeved white blouse, black shorts, knee-high stockings along with black sandals, from my ANBU uniform.

I didn't bother to wear the forehead protector, but I brought my 3 ninja pouches on my back-waist.

Then I teleported to the entrance of the Uchiha Compound. Which is a good thing, that I marked on. Hopefully, I'll arrive there in time.
.
.
.
Mikoto-san just left, and I'm here inside their house, searching for their youngest son.

"Sasuke?" I was supposed to babysit this kid. Now where's is he?

Using my sensory skill and tapped on the floor. There you are.. You little shit.

Sasuke jumped out of nowhere and obviously trying  to scare me, and for not being a killjoy, I faked being scared.

I put a hand on my chest. "Sasuke! You shouldn't do that to people who just entered your house."

He laughed. "Well yeah, but it's you, so it's an exception."

"So you already know huh?" I asked.

"Yup!" He nodded. "Anyway, can we go to town?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I said so." He crossed his arms and started to walk.

I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him back. "That's such a shallow reason."

"Please?"

I raised my eyebrow. "I'm the one in-charge and when I say no, it means no. So....NO."

"But, I already asked permission from my mother." He pouted.

Hmmm, I think Mikoto-san said something like this..

"How about if he wants to go to town?? Or a playground?"

"Well, He could go, just don't buy him anything. He can be a little spoiled."

Hmmm...

"What's the reason?" I asked.

"Uh.. I just want to go. If you don't let me go, I'll tell nii-san that you guys gave me sweet chocolates." He threatened.

( ̄ω ̄;) Shisui gave the Chocolates not me.

"Hmph. If we go, promise me you'll stay by my side. Don't go running off to somewhere." I said.

Sasuke looked away. ("¬_¬)

"And for the record, Shisui gaved it to you not me. (—_—)"

"It doesn't change anything. I'll still tell him." He said.

Grr. This kid. ( ̄へ ̄")

But, I don't want to die. ( . _ . )

I sighed. "I'll give you a small bag of that special chocolate you like, IF."