The mission

Jorden's pov:

Merrick flew through the files on the laptop, his fingers clicking each button as if his life depended on it... which it sort of did. Sweat clouded his face and mostly he had to squint to see it.
" You okay, boss," I piped in." Never better. There, done," he said with a hint of relief," they will be taking a flight from Newtown to the airport and then another plane to god knows where." Hesh came in with a huge carrier and started to hand out weapons. A honey badger was given to me with red dot as my scope." Sweet," I chorused. Keegen looked up from his conversation with hesh and smiled at me. This was my first mission so I shook all over.

We headed out the back door all except for Merrick." Why aren't you coming?" I asked, stopping in my tracks." I will be sitting in elias's seat helping you through doorways and that." As I walked out the door only one thing played on my mind: who the hell was elias?!" Don't even tell me we're walking there," I moaned, sounding like an eight her old. Hesh spun around with a pout face and then laughed." I was waiting for you say that. Nah, that not how we role," he replied, a huge grin spread across his face.

He mumbled something into his left arm and after a minute of waiting a plane zoomed across the ground and in mid air." That's our ride," keegan said and then hopped in. I soon found myself sqaushed up between hesh and keegan. The driver was obviously kick." Do you even know how to drive this thing?" I asked as the plane came off the ground." No." Suddenly I felt worried and belly was squirming, thinking I was going to die. Though the panic was washed away as he laughed," I obviously have a license."

Did you enjoy that? I will upload the next chapter maybe today or next week. It depends on how I'm feeling.

Though one question has been tingling on my mind.

Whats ur favourite call of duty game?

Mine is ghosts cuz it's more of a challenge.