Rorke pt 1

" The fed's attacking from all squares of our base. We need to back down... I repeat: back down," merrick commanded through the radio." No, merrick. We're too close now... we can't give up," hesh replied harshly. I didn't have half a clue what was going on as I jostled with the rest of the troops." Hesh... back down." Keegan grabbed the transmitter." Merrick!!! The god damn boy's right. Give him a chance," he told merrick who sighed and then said yes.

Suddenly, all the troops surrounding me disappeared in thick mist and when the smoke cleared only me and hesh. The rest were sprawled out, blood pouring out from their head. We both dived behind a peice of mounted rock as soldiers came in. I realised I was out of ammo so I swapped mine with a another on the floor. The bulldog- a shotgun." Where's Keegan? His body isn't there," hesh questioned.

" They're carrying him in now," I whispered which wasn't a lie." If you want your quite friend alive, I suggest you hand over that boy you have with you," one of soldiers from the fed said. Hesh took a 5 second breather and then stood up." And why will you be needing her?" The soldiers glared and then one gave a brief statement:" boss said he want the youngest one alive. Sed' he'll make her into a fine little soldier of his own." At that moment smoke embarked upon the ground for the second time and when it flew in to walls they were all down. From above the whirring of a helicoptor told me how this just happened. In the driving seat sat Kick and next to him was Merrick, holding two handguns. Kick let go of the steering wheel for a second to give us thumbs up. Then a ladder unravelled down from a huge box and slowly we all reached the top." Rorke sent us a message," said kick." He wants you a Jorden. And then you hesh but every other ghost will apparently be killed," merrick finished. I gulped. This meant war...