Chapter 7: the darkness

It had been two weeks since dean was cured of being a demon and the darkness being released. Sam walked to the bunker's library to research on how they could kill the darkness a.k.a amara, who they found out was god's sister, castiel and ben where also finding out on how to kill amara by asking older demons and angels but that wasn't much help cause most of them would just say "the darkness can not be defeated" which was really frustrating for dean since he wanted to just kill her and be done with it, he hated that it wasn't that simple. Sam heard the door open and shut close and heard ben say "dean you know that amara is one of the most powerful weapons alive and that it's going to take time finding a way to kill her for good." Castiel nodded in agreement "ben's right dean amara has been around since the beginning of time and way before me or ben existed." Dean sighed angrily "I know that, but I just want to kill that son of a bitch, ever since she got out nothing but chaos has happened." Sam walked to where dean, ben, and cas were "hey, still no luck on stoping the darkness, but I did find a hunt the could help us on finding amara's weakness." Later they finally got to the old abandoned warehouse, just as the opened the door two vampires were about to attack but sam and dean shot them, the alpha vampire then appeared and said "what are you hunters doing here, this is our territory and that includes the angel and demon." Dean aimed his gun at him and said "we're here to end you, you motherfucker." Ben stepped forwarded saying "that is if you don't tell us how to defeated the darkness" the alpha vampire froze for second "the darkness is back" they all nodded "fine i'll tell you what I know the only thing that can kill her is a special type of gun, that all I know." Sam and dean looked at each other and nodded see that what the vampire said was true, then they walk away leaving the vampire after dean said "if this is a lie i'll find you a kill you."