Chapter Three: My 19th Birthday

August 27*
7:35 pm

It was like a huge ball in the events venue on my 19th birthday, and Mom made me wear a red ball gown. Since I made a lot of friends in Rose Village and in Oaktown, Gwenette and Athena were there too. Some neighbors are with me, but of course, Jacob.

"Hey, Happy Birthday." He greeted me with a kiss, and gave me the largest teddy bear I could ever had.

"Waaow, this is a huge one. It's cute. I'll name her, Jeanne. J for Jacob. Wanna drink some wine and party??"

"Sure."

He went over his parents' table to eat some.
**
"Hey Daniella! How's Jacob?" Athena came in.

"How did you know I had a boyfriend?" Suprisingly, I was just about to tell her.

"Instasmile pictures." She said.

"Oh guys how'd you doin'? Happy 19th, Bessie! So how's Jacob?" Gwenette said~ it's like every person's concern, especially them two.

"Girls, he's fine. He's over there with his parents." I pointed out over their table.

After that they went to get a table, and I just tried to relax and get some wine. Someone held me from the back and kissed me, it was Jacob.

"Hey." I said.

"Wanna come out for a while?"

"I'll ask Mom and Dad."

***

"Mom, I'll be going with Jacob for the night, were gonna be spending some time."

"Sure. But be careful, okay? Be home before midnight, sweetie." Dad approved.

Mom kissed me goodbye and Jacob went for his car, and we went to a grass site near a lake, and it's quite peaceful. Especially for a woman wearing a gown and for a man wearing a formal suit.

"It's so nice!" I swirled around the place and gasped the fresh air.

"You like it?" Jacob said.

"I, love it." I smiled. He looked into my eyes, and kissed me.

I think it was the most passionate kiss I ever experienced. He held my waist and hugged me tightly. Then he carried me back to the car and drove me back home.

"So fast?" Said mom.

"Jacob said if he could sleep here? We maybe should rest, we're kinda tired."

"Sure."

I let him into my room, and saw the fire in his eyes, and kissed my lips suddenly.

"I had a great time." I whispered in his ear.

I went to the shower and changed clothes, and Jacob borrowed some clothes from dad when he was lot younger.

*The next morning*

Jacob wasn't there when I woke up, that is why I just did the normal things I did, then went downstairs to search for him.

6:26 am

He was there with mom, eating a sunny-side up egg. And dad was sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper.

"Oh honey, you're up! So did the night went well?" Mom said.

"Mom!" I hate questions like that. But I made Jacob laugh. Dirty minded people.

"I was just asking, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"That's good. Because we'll be on a trip later. Jacob, you can go home after breakfast. We will be preparing our things for today." Dad said.

OMG I was so excited. "Where are we going??" I asked.

"To the beach, honey. With your two friends, Gwen and Athena slept in the guest room last night." mom explained.

"Really?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Gwenette and Athena said in chorus.

"That's great. Now, help me pack some stuff." I said.

I looked back to Jacob and he smiled.

"Ok." They said.

"C'mon, let's go."

I went upstairs to show my room and my clothes.

"Wow, you've got great clothes, huh?" Athena said.

"Of course."

We swam in the pool at the backyard, we had fun. It's cold and mom turned the pool heater on. After that, we prepared things for the beach. Jacob wasn't there anymore after we went to the pool. It's 7:38 am.