Chapter One: Farewell, Oaktown

We were packing our stuff into the moving van, because after mom's office got bankrupt, she decided to find another job in the city, and she found a village near her worksite, and that's where we will be moving in.

"Good luck, Ella." Athena said. She's one of my two best friends I met in Valentino Academy when I was in kindergarten.

"Hope you'll be fine." another one said. She's Gwenette, the other one I was telling you.

We're in college, and we're at the age of 18. We totally look like sisters, because of the crave, all of us don't have any biological sisters.

"Let's go, honey." Dad said, the car was already hanging open, and I need to go, too. Enough of the drama.

I just waved goodbye to Gwen and Athena, and as soon as I closed the door, Dad ran the car off to Rose Village. It took about an hour or two, and finally we got here.

*****

5:48 pm ~

The house was huge, and it's obvious, we're living in an exclusive village, there's nothing crazy about that. I just got put of the car, grabbed my bag from the back compartment, and asked mom where my room is. She said it was on the second floor, the room next to the stairs.

When I got up there, there were three rooms, I guess this time we'll be hiring a maid. I opened mine, and I totally loved it, it was in red, white and black, and the bed was luxurious, rich family, huh?

I just fixed my things in the closet, arranged some of my accessories on the accessory holder, and some of my shoes in a small cabinet. After that I laid my phone down my drawer-table beside my bed, and laid on my bed. Suddenly I fell asleep and woke up the next morning.