Chapter 2: Meeting Jacob

*5:30 am alarm*

"Daniella, you have to wake up, it's 5:30 am." (alarm kept repeating it)

I guess it's too early, but I just jumped out of bed and went over the fridge inside my room to eat donuts and have my milk (it's not a kiddie milk, it's an adult plus milk, mom doesn't like me having coffee FOR BREAKFAST ONLY) after that, I took a half-bath so I can go outside to walk. I wore a pink wool sweatshirt because it's too cold outside (b'coz it's winter) and a pair of jogging jeans. When I went downstairs, it's already 6:13 am, and mom is already cooking eggs.

"G'morning, honey. Have you drank your milk?" She said.

"Yes mom, I'm not a kid anymore."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm taking a walk outside."

"Okay, take care." She nodded as I walked out of the door, and it was freezing cold. I took my husky with me, and opened the gate.

I saw other houses and the first thing that caught my eye was the Calvintons, the house that was 2 blocks away from the one's infront of our house. It's because a cute guy in a sweatshirt too came out, and walked in the same street that I am. After a while, I lost control of Trevor (my dog)
and he ran to him. I tried to catch him, but instead of Trevor, I lost my focus on the road and fell onto the guy I saw.

"Whoa, better watch where you're going." He said with a laugh.

Trevor just sat beside me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, my dog ran to you that's why I lost control."

"My name's Jacob Calvinton."

"Yeah, I saw you came out of your house. I'm Daniella Thompson. Nice meeting you."

"So why are you outside this early?"

"We just moved in, so I'm out for a walk."

"Huh, didn't noticed that earlier. Wanna come with me? I could show you great parks and gardens in here."

"Yeah, of course."

I stood over and held Trevor's leash, and he took me all the way round the village.

It's been like 45 minutes after we bumped into each other, and before...

*BEEP! BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEEEP!!!*

I was almost hit by a car but Jacob pulled me back and I was like laying in his arms, and Trevor kept barking.

I stood after that scenario, and went to Trevor.

"Thanks." I looked up to Jacob and smiled.

Hours turned into days, and days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Accidentally, we got closer. After four months he started courting me. And I answered him yes.