A Problem?! (4) *edited*

Video at the top will be needed a little more, it's the part were Adacella duets with Edward.

~~~~~~~~~Volturi Castle- Volterra, Italy~~~~~~~~~~ 1 Month Later-

The long wooden doors slammed open as one of the Volturi guards entered with a blond female known as the Cullen's cousin, Irina.

She walked towards the three 'Higher-Ups' with hesitation and some regret laced on her footsteps. Two guards, one rather tall and bulky looking while the other taller than average and muscular, followed closely behind her ready to kill in case of it being needed. The book of the blonde 'Higher-Up' banged shut with a loud echo traveling throughout the, what seemed to be, library. The leader of the three, Aro, looked from his book and towards the Denali Coven member.

"What a pleasant surprise." That smile that always seemed to creep everyone out trailed its way up to his face.

"What do you want." The blond, names Caius, hissed towards the women with an unwelcoming and angered look, "Hmm?"

"I have to report a crime." She paused before deciding to continue, "The Cullen's... They've done something terrible."

Everyone's head perched up at this.

"Allow me, my dear." Aro took her left hand and the room fell in complete silence. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh my..."

~~~~~~~~~~Cullen's Residence- Forks, Washington~~~~~~~~~~~

Adacella's P.O.V

Edward's tune rang around the living room. Carlisle and Esme were playing a friendly game of chess, Alice was off getting a vase for the flowers and everyone else was listening to Nessie play the piano and I the violin, well after she played at least. Upon finishing I went next. I had grown and now looked ten.

"Ready?" Edward asked. He has a classical Spanish guitar in hand ready. Nobody new that he could play the guitar until now.

"Yosh!" He began the tune and I joined in slowly after words. Mom's lullaby. As soon as my ending point came, a loud smash and sound of glass connecting with ground made me turn around quickly to look behind me. There stood Alice looking scared for her life as she stared into space a vision filling up her mind. Jasper rushed to her in a split second.

"What is it, Alice?" Jasper asked, taking her hand in his. Alice looked around the room than opened her mouth, horror about to come out.

"The Volturi. They're coming for us." The room grew an uncomfortable silence as a pin drop could be heard, even a human could've hear it!

"Aro, Caius, Marcus, the Guard. And lrina."

"Come here." Bella enveloped Nessie and me into her arms.

"Why? What did lrina see in the woods?" Edward questioned.

"We were just walking." Bella began.

"Ness and Cel were catching snowflakes." Jacob finished off.

Realization struck Edwards on his face and he knew exactly what was going on, what was happening and what was running through Irina's head the day she saw Cel and Nessie catching snowflakes. He shook his head looking down at the ground then back up.

"Of course. Irina thinks Adacella and Renesmee are Immortal Children."

"Of course, " Carlisle began, "The lmmortal Children were very beautiful. So enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned. They couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village," A story began to develop as they were led to a room filled with books and Bella was handed one, "Humans heard about the devastation. Stories spread. The Volturi were forced to intervene. Since the Children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed. Their creators grew attached and fought to protect them." Carlisle explained the story of the Denali coven and their mother, "Long-established covens were torn apart. Countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families. Lost."

"So the Denali's mother made an Immortal Child." Bella stated.

"Yes," Carlisle nodded his head, "And they paid the prize."

"Well, my daughters are nothing like those children. They was born, not bitten. They grow every single day. So, can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Bella was beyond angry as she stared at the leader of their coven.

"Aro has enough proof with Irina's thoughts." Edward said.

"So we fight." Jacob added in.

"Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one can stand against Jane. Alec's even worse." Jasper said.

"Well, then we convince them."

"They're coming to kill us, not to talk."

"No, you're right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, you have friends all around the world." Alice's idea made everyone shut up.

"I won't ask them to fight." Carlisle said.

"Not fight. Witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen." Alice grinned widely.

"We can ask this of our friends." Esme added in, "At least we get to go to London again. We haven't been their in along time."

"Alright. Let's get this show on the road." Emmett fist pumped in the air and grinned.

"What show?" Adacella came from behind them, "Just kidding, I heard everything!"

More grins spread across the room.

"Come here you!" Emmett ran after her laughing while she giggled getting ready to be tickled.

"Cha! Uncle Emmett!"

Adacella's newly found like slang throughout the whole house as she continued running.

"Cha!"