To Meet Again(14) *edited*

Adacella's P.O.V

Extended Ending~

I stared around me as I walked back home towards my house. The streets of New York were filled with nothing more but bustling cars, people speaking foreign languages while others just called out for a cab. It was hard to get through and push past the people but I managed to make it back home without a problem. Sometimes, living here could be a real pain in the ass but having to push pass people in a daily basis could make anyone get used to it easily. Unlike what most people think, I lived in the Suburb area of New York. My house was two stories with two lovable parents and my brother- who I hated.

Just a normal life.

Once I arrived on my front lawn, I took my keys out of my bag and unplugged my earphones out of my ear. Opening the door slowly, I slammed it shut and locked it before walking in and looking around for my mother.

"Mom?"

I walked towards the kitchen and noticed a bright yellow sticky note on the fridge. Walking closer, her hand writing was easily recognizable. I sighed at what it said and turned back around to walk up to my bedroom. It seems that she was called in for work... on her day off. HER.DAY.OFF! Going towards my bedroom, I turned the TV onto Cartoon Network and saw Naruto Shippuden playing on. Well, at least my favorite anime is on.

To be quite honest, this has already lightened up my mood. It was on the episode were Naruto finally gets to meet his HOT father. I stared dreamily at the TV as Minato spoke with Naruto. The two smokin' hot blondes. My favorites. My lives. My everything. I was snapped out of my thoughts with hands rubbing my shoulders. I sighed feeling pleasure from my tense muscles finally relaxing. But slowly, something hit me like a brick.

Mom isn't home.

She doesn't just come in my room. She knocks.

Dad is on a business trip in Spain.

Mom usually doesn't get off work when called in 'till around 8...

And dad won't be back 'till another month.

I didn't here the door open. I'm positive I locked it. Well... who the hell can be inside my house. No one was in here when I first came in and I'm sure of it. Or else, I would've noted it. Turning around slowly, I saw light brown hair with deathly pale yet beautiful skin and finally, I was met with crimson red eyes.

"We meet again, Adacella."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"