I Promise!

This is the official 3rd (lol) final update.

Lol. I'm sorry but I've decided something. I will make a book 2 to (aha-2 to? Get it? I'm done.)this story. Also, I will make a quiz to random shit and the person to answer all of them correctly or close to in the comment section will get a HUGE roll on this story.
What is that roll?

*Drum Roll Please*

Adacella's best friend. These questions will be made up of random things (Twilight, Harry Potter, Anime, etc etc.) so please answer them honestly. If you do not know the answer, I would love for you to be honest and place an 'n/a' by it. My goodness, please, I'm begging all of you to be 110% honest on this quiz.

If more then one person is to get this correct, I will make a pile of usernames from those people and choose based off of the first username I pull out.

I will take a photo of each moment, make a grid out of them and post them on here the day I announce the winner! Please be active every time I publish. The next time I publish on here will be for the questions and the final time will be for the winner and information on the next story.

Information I will need about you if you are the winner (could be you or your OC)~

Full Name-
Height-
Eye Color-
Hair Color-
Birthday-
Skin Color-
Personality-
Gender (if wanted)-

That'll be all. If any of you think I'm missing anything that'll need to be added in to help me with Cella's best friend, feel free to comment it.

Thank you~ 🌸