Zéro

Andy loved the rain. She loved the constant cover of dark clouds and cold weather that came with living in Forks, Washington.

She also loved small town living. A town where everyone knew one another and where you could make such close relationships and friendships was ideal for her.

However, Andy hasn't been to her home in Forks in a very long time. She decided to stay with her older sister and her mother in over populated Phoenix. Andy loved her sister, Bella, more than anything. She would do anything, be anything for Bella. She idolized her.

Andy relied on Bella more than she ever did her parents. Bella was always there to help her through the anxiety attacks, or when she started to feel claustrophobic. Bella was her best friend.

So when Bella asked her if she wanted to go live with there father in Forks, Andy loved the idea.

Andy would follow Bella anywhere. Forks was no exception.

***
I suck at summaries.

Disclaimer!

I do not own Twilight. All rights reserved to Stephenie Meyers and her series. I do, however, own Andy Swan and her plot line within the story.

***

W A R N I N G

This is one of my first stories and I have yet to edit it. Some of the things may seem extreme or odd, there may also be frequent inconsistencies ... read at your own risk

PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO GO THROUGH PICKING AT EVERYTHING AND INSULTING MY CHARACTERS/STORY. IT'S ANNOYING AND I WILL MUTE YOU IF I HAVE TO.

Unedited