Vingt

Andy was asleep for most of the conversation. Laying quickly in the front seat of Emmett's jeep, Alice was quick to snap at anyone that was too loud, in fear of waking the girl. Esme supported Alice completely, her motherly instincts kicking into overdrive. Everyone present knew that the young girl had troubles sleeping some night and they wanted to make sure she got her rest.

Bella was worried beyond belief when she saw Andy asleep, scared that something might have happened or that everything was getting too much for her.

The group were quick with the plans. It was silent for the most part, right up until the moment it wasn't.

Jasper was in the middle of moving Andy into his car, while Alice was fighting for the ability to take Bella. Stating that it wasn't safe for her to go with Edward, that they would expect it.

Cradled in Jasper's cold arms, Andy flinched and let out a small cry and Edward yelled in frustration. Clutching to Jasper's sweater as comfort, she peeked through her hair at the group of vampires. It didn't take her long to locate Alice and Esme.

Reaching her hand out towards them, they were quick to take her from the boy. Alice holding her hand, and Esme giving her the comfort that only a mother can.

Andy was confused and drained and just wanted to be held. She was used to her sister playing the role of mother while Renee was unable, but her sister lacked a certain aspect that all mothers possessed. She couldn't name it, it was more of a character trait, a value or emotion that one could only have when they were a true mother.

Sending a glare at Edward, Andy turned her attention back toward Alice.

"Where are we going?" She asked in a small, sleepy voice.

"Well, if Edward agrees, we'll be taking Bela to Phoenix," Alice tells her.

"Why Phoenix?" Andy wonders. "Is it because of the sun? or is it the amount of people?"

Jasper and Alice smiled at the girl widely. Alice loved how smart she was, she was missing out on one of the reasons, but it was still incredibly smart for her to pick them up. Jasper because of how tactical her mind was. She had picked up on the reasons because of her knowledge of their abilities, finding their weaknesses.

"That, added to the fact that Bella said she was returning home."

"He would never expect her to actually go where she's meant to be. Couple that with Edward not wanting to leave her, and the chances of him finding her diminish." Andy reasons, causing a few of the people present to beam at her like proud parents.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Andy said excitedly. "Let's head to the hot desert state of Arizona!"

Edward was the first to react. Shooting a glare towards Andy, he pulls Bella closer to him.

"No," Edward said firmly.

"What do you mean no?" Andy looked at him incredulously. "I have no idea who you think you are, but my sister is more than capable of making her own decisions. This is the safest option for her and you're acting like a total ass."

Turning towards Jasper, Andy pouts slightly. "Jazz, I don't like him. He was mean to me on the car ride home and he's being mean to me now."

"I told her that you would deal with it because she was determined to find a way to kill him earlier," she said with a sigh.

"She wouldn't kill him," Bella said, giving her sisters a look. Andy met her sister's gaze head on. She was determined to prove to her how serious she was.

Andy had yet to tell Bella about her weird abilities, but she knew that once her sister understood she would stand by her completely. Even if she loved the guy.