Neuf

Andy felt like a mess when she got home. She had barely slept, too busy going over everything that she had been told the night before.

She really enjoyed her time at the Cullen's. Esme had made her a big breakfast, Andy devoured it knowing dhe wouldn't eat much when she got home. Alice had shown the girl her closet, telling her that she can borrow anything she wanted because they were basically the same size. Rosalie had even showed her the many cars they owned, teaching her a few thigs about them.

She loved the Cullen's, they treated her like family and didn't hover or worry about her like her sister did. They treated her like she was normal.

As soon as she was dropped off at home, she felt a pit in her stomach. She felt anxious, not knowing if it was her own feelings or someone else's.

Trying to brave the situation, she grabbed her new clothes and entered the house, only to be nearly tackled by her sister in a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you were spending the night out? Where did you even go?" Bella rapidly questioned.

"Uh well, I was with Alice," she says hastily. "We went shopping and then I spent the night at her house."

Bella stared at her sister with wide eyes. Not sure she was hearing correctly.

"So while was freezing down on La Push beach, you were shopping with Alice Cullen?" Bella asked slowly.

"Um well yes," Andy says. "How was the beach?"

Bella doesn't miss the way she tried to change the subjectn, but answers her question anyways.

"It was alright. Cold, wet. A good place for you to take pictures actually."

"Is that it?"

"Well I ran into Jacob Black and some of his friends. I, uh, might have given Quil Ateara your phone number," she admits sheepishly.

Andy freezes at her sisters words. She wasn't sure what to feel, it was like everything went blank.

She barely knew the boy, barely knew anything about him, yet he interested her.

Andy makes her way over to over to her bag robotically, searching for her phone. Turning on the phone, she waits for her lock screen to appear.

Going through the very few texts that she has, she comes across an unknown number.

Hey its quil, it said.

Andy wasn't sure what to do. If she should answer or just delete it. Deciding to just save the number for now.

Looking at back at her sister, she sees Bella watching her carefully. Andy just gives her sister a small smile before picking up all of her bags and heading to her room.

***

Andy was laying on her bed staring at her ceiling, surrounded by photos, contemplating life.

Never before had her life been so exciting and scary at the same time. Andy was accustomed to fear though, she felt it all the time. The excitement was something that was rare to her. There had been moments where she had been excited, bug it was never like this. It never lasted this long.

Andy tried to think of what to do with Quil. What would Alice or Rosalie do? What would they tell her to do.

Jumping up from her bed, Andy collected all the photographs that were scattered everywhere before grabbing her phone.

Hey Quil, she sends him.

Sitting back she tried not to freak out. Nervously bitting her fingernails, she tries to pay attention to anything but what she had just done.

Picking up a book, she barely got 5 pages in before her phone went off.

What were you up to yesterday? Your sister was down at thr rez, he says her.

Biting her lip, she replies I was out shopping with a friend.

Well your sisters friends suck, he tells her.

They're not the coolest peopleb but they're alright. Too egotistical for my liking, Andy writes.

Yeah ur too cool for them, Quil sends.

Andy couldn't help laughing at the boy. He was funny, she'd give him that. She wasn't sure how long they texted, she wasn't even sure she when she had fallen asleep. All she knew was that she enjoyed her night talking about everything and anything with Quil.

Bella was surprised when she passed by Andy's room and saw the light still on. Normally the girl went to bed earlier incase she had nightmares.

Openning the door slowly, Bella pokes her head in to see her sister already asleep. Shaking her head, a small smile playing on her lips, she quietly pulls off her sister's jeans to help her get comfortable amd tucks her into bed. Grabbing the phonr out of Andy's hand, she sees a new text from Quil. A grin slips onto her face realizing what her sister had been up to.

Bella quickly plugs in her sisters phone and turns off the light. She had to figure out what the Cullen's were and she wasn't going to put her sister a the position that could potentially ruin her friendships.

Andy woke up only a few hours after she had fallen asleep. She had a nightmare, but she had no idea what it was about. All that mattered at that moment was the fear she felt. Something was going to happen and she wasn't sure what. All she had was a feeling.

A sick feeling settled in Andy's stomach. She hoped she was coming down with something and this wasn't some messed up emotion she was picking up from someone else.

Andy thought hard about her nightmare, but she only got glimpses of red eyes and big wolves. She knew only one person could help her with this.

Knowing she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep, she picked up her phone and sent a quick text to Alice, asking her to come over.

It was going to be a long night.

***

Vote

Comment

Follow

Unedited

Kind of a filler chapter, but Quil made an appearance. More Quil and Andy to follow soon.