Vingt-Deux

Bella sat on the couch staring blankly at the television screen waiting for her little sister to return. She wouldn't say it aloud but she felt like something was off. She tried to distract herself by thinking of something else, but Jasper could tell that something was bothering her.

"Bella?" Jasper asked a silent question.

"Something isn't right," she offers. There was no use in lying when he would be able to immediately tell.

Jasper opened his mouth to answer when he hears Alice gasp.

Alice stood with shaking hands and wide, venom filled eyes. Deep in her vision, she wasn't aware of Jasper gripping her shoulder or Bella taking her hand firmly. The psychic moved her lips quickly, but no sound escaped.

Bella stared in worry at the seen. Whatever Alice was witnessing was incredibly distressing, enough so that it caused the vampire to shake.

"He took her," she breathed out. She shook her head softly in disbelief. "I didn't see it.. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier."

"What is it Alice?" Bella urged. A horrible feeling growing in her stomach. Bella picked up her phone and dialed Andy's number only to hear the girls ringtone from the couch. She sat on the couch and placed her head in her hands, something was wrong.

"Something's wrong," she said firmly this time. Jasper felt the truth behind her words, Alice's state of shock was proof enough that there was some kind of problem.

The sound of the Bella's phone ringing caused Bella to jump. Grabbing her phone, she let out a defeated sigh when she realized it wasn't he sister.

"Edward." Her voice came out higher than usual.

"We lost him, the tracker." Bella could practically feel his anger and desperation through the phone. "He had the woman go through your records, he figure out where you are. I'm going to come and get you, I'm going to make you safe again."

"What do you mean he knows where we are?" Bella knew he could hear the panic in her voice but she didn't much care, her sole focus on he sister. "Do you think he's already here?"

"I'm not sure." Bella's breathing became labored. If he was here, he wouldn't be satisfied with just her, he would also want Andy. "Bella, what's wrong?"

"He's here." Alice' finally spoke, breaking out of her set of shock and she set herself into motion. Jasper quick behind her.

"I'm coming to get you," Edward tried to soothe Bella through the phone.

Bella dropped her phone to the ground, the shaking of her hands was too much to keep a grip. She wasn't stupid, she was able to put things together like Andy was. Bella wished beyond anything that it wasn't true, it couldn't be true. Bella was barely able to hear Edwards voice coming from he abandoned phone.

"He has her," she whispered. "He has Andy doesn't he. That was your vision."

Alice froze in her movements. Jasper leaned forward and gave his mates shoulder a comforting squeeze. The room was eerily quiet, Edward's panicked voice stopped at her words.

"Edward's going to come and get you, and then I'm going to get her back." Alice had a determined gleam in her eyes."She means more to me- to us, than you can ever understand, Bella. We'll get her back."

Bella shook her head slowly, not wanting to believe it. She had promised Andy that she would keep her safe, that she would do anything to make sure she was safe. She had tried to protect Andy her entire life, ever since she was a tiny thing when they moved out of Forks. She wouldn't accept the fact that she couldn't protect her, save her, when it mattered most.