Chapter 2

I got out of my car and of course the queen bee starts walking towards me and calls me names like stink head, bitch, asshole and more. I just ignored her and went inside

I already had my sedcuzal and locker number.

While I was putting my things away, the bad boy Blake came up too me and slapped me, saying how dare you to ignore my girlfriend.

Like she's your girlfriend, I muttered under my breath. Hoping he did not hear it. But I was wrong, he heard it.

What did you say loser, asked Blake.
Ya what did you say nerd, the stupid slut said.

N-nothing, I stuttered.

Than Brittany kicked me and smirked while Blake still kept hitting me. Only if they knew who they were messing with

Blake's POV

I heard some ruckus going on and say a new nerd ignoring my girlfriend or should I say my toy.

If u have not noticed I am the schools bad boy, I have slept with every girl in school, even the nerds.

The best one so far was Brittany's minion Jessica. Brittany is not even that good, even the nerds are better, but let's say I'm using her.

Brittany came up to me and started saying that the nerd ignored her so I went up to the nerd and started talking to her.

(Says the same thing in Rachel's POV)

When I kicked her I saw her clench her fists and unclench them, I also anger in her light blue eyes, but she quickly put fear in her eyes.

She left and I went to my class. My schedule is something like this
1st period-math
2nd period-English
3rd period-history
4th period-art
Lunch
5th period-gym
6th period-chemistry

I headed to my math class, I was already late, so I just walked slow. When I got there I saw the nerd there, and she was sitting in the chair beside me.

Good so I could copy her homework and bully her and stuff

But I think she is cute, don't tell anybody.

Plz comment
Plz like and plz tell me what to write...
Have a nice day😘