Chapter 4

Rachel's POV

I wish Blake did not recognize me. I don't think so, but than he has to come up to me and say you look familiar.

I just stare at him and say in a duh tone you raced me .

He said he meant like he saw me at school, I knew that, I just did not want to say it.

I went home and went to sleep.

Few months later

Im always getting bullied, like can you stop and stuff. Anyways today me and my gang got a job.
So the people in my gang are me, Jason shiz, Libya Kerr, Luke and Kyle and also Masyia denwin. We have too kill some people that are selling drugs.

I went on my gold Ferrari, Luke and Kyle on  Lukes black SUV. We only needed like 3 people to kill them, so ya.

When we got out we split up. I went right, Kyle left and Luke straight. I see a door and there are some people talking about something. I yell what's up Bobby. He looks at me and pull out his gun from his jeans, eww. He presses the trigger and I duck and shoot one of his members on his right arm. Again I shoot this time on his chest. He falls down. Bob try's too punch me but I grab his hand and flip him over doing a round hound kick. I look at the drug dealers and tell them too get lost and not tell anyone or there will be consequences. I had'nt realized Kyle and Luke had walked in.

We looked around for what they were trading and found money, weapons, plans and all that shit.

Next morning:
My stupid alarm clock wakes me up.i get dressed in a gray hoodie, black shirt and blue sweatpants. I walk in and the bell rings just in time. It 3rd period already and guess what I have English, which sucks. Want too know why?

Flashback:
Good morning class, today we will be starting a project which requires partners said my bitchy English teacher. You have to find out more about each other. This will be due in 2 months so February 5th.continued the teacher.

I have already picked the partners, the list is here.

Everybody groaned.

We all went and checked, guess what I'm with the devil.

1. Selena-Ryder
2. Callie-michel
3. Jacob-jake
4. Lily-Daniel
5.makela-April
6.the school slut *cough* Brittany *cough*-mason
7.rachel-Blake
8.kevin...

Wait what. Noo.

End of flashback

So here I am in English class.

..................................................................

Plz keep reading. Thank you for all the courageness