Chapter 5

Yes. Blake is not here today. So I'm lucky. Why does he have to come when I thought he was not going to show up. So nerd he said to me do the work and put my name on it. Dude get lost. No way I feel like saying but of course don't, this is why I say instead o-okay. He smirks .

So what should I do, like dude you did not tell me anything about your self.
The bell finally rings and its lunch time.i go get myself some tamoto pasta and red kool-aid with a vanilla cake. I go sit in the corner. When I I'm about to take the first bite of my precious cake I feel something hot dripping down my back. I turn around and see no one but the slut and the devil smiling evilly. It's coffee... Like serislly it's not even hot. I felt much worse then that. I then realize I have to act like I'm in pain and when I start acting all the kids start laughing.

I run out of the cafeteria and off to my locker. I get a pair of loose leggings and a yellow crop top meaning I have to were a jacket on top because it shows my belly piercings. I change and its time for 5th period.

Blake's POV

Me and Brittany go up to the nerd and Brittany starts pouring some hot steaming coffee Down the nerds back. The nerd quickly turns around with the deadliest glare ever which even makes me flinch, when she figured out who it was she quickly eyes look like panic.

I wait for her to have a pain expression but she just keeps looking at us like it does'nt pain. Then she quickly realizes changes her expression to pain. By now I would be crying. She quickly runs and we all start laughing. I go behind the nerd and see what she's doing, she's getting some clothes out of her backpack. Loose tights and a yellow crop top and then she says shit. She gets out a jacket.

I need to know what she's hiding and I won't stop until I find out.