Chapter 29

Alright I'm back and it's finally summer! I have the opportunity to go to Alaska for 3 months this summer so hopefully I can keep writing!

I hope everyone was excited that it's a girl because I know I am!

Daisy-

It's now around 9:30 and I'm sitting down with some iced tea thinking about everything while the party was going on. What happened if my life turned out like "Vampire Diaries?" You know how confusing my life would be? I laughed a little. I can't believe how my life turned so quickly. I always wondered what would happen if I was never Alex's Mate and I never moved here. I wouldn't have Roman and maybe I wouldn't even be pregnant right now. I would of never went to New York or anything. It would have been so different.

"You're right love it would of been different but I could never imagine my life without you. Even though we have been through rough patches we still came out strong."

My body got chills as Alex whispered so softly in my ear. He kissed my neck gently and my eyes closed melting into his lips.

"Now." He whispered again. "I would like to dance with my beautiful mate."

My heart skipped a beat. I've known him for years and I still get these feelings like butterflies and my cheeks blushing. He held out his hand and I happily took it. He lead me to the dance floor where everyone was dancing under the moonlight.

He pulled me close as I wrapped my arms behind his neck and his arms slowly reached my hips, and we swayed.

"Tonight has been perfect Daisy. I love you so much."

I smiled at the handsome man in front of me. "I agree."

"You know I want to go somewhere with you. Somewhere far away. Where have you dreamed of going?"

"What? You're crazy."

"Daisy come on both yourself and I know we deserve a vacation."

"Paris." Even though I know this was the heat of the moment. "I've always wanted to go to Paris."

"Paris it is my dear!"

I pushed his chest and laughed knowing I never would go to Paris. I melted right back into his arms. This is somewhere where I always wanted to be. Somewhere I never wanted to leave.

My life turned out exactly how I wanted, with a few bumps in the road.

My family is expanding and now I'm the Luna of a very amazing pack.

I've grown so much over these last years. Becoming more of a leader and putting other people first. I regretted everything when I just up and left Alex.

I snuggled even closer to Alex.

I couldn't wait until I find out how my life turns out in these next few years. I definitely couldn't wait for the next baby.

I looked around and saw how many people were here tonight and thought to myself how they depended on Alex's and I's leadership. One mess up and it could all go to hell.

I never thought I would believe in the supernatural. Ever. I mean who would? It never seemed realistic. I still have to see if a mermaid is real. That's what I'm concerned about.

The song finished and I kissed Alex one last time before going inside. I went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and an apple before going to my room and getting ready for bed. I stripped out of my clothes and looked in the mirror and started to rub my tummy.

There's an actually baby in there!

I grabbed some pajamas and laid on my bed just thinking about how my life is so messed up. But I wouldn't want it any other way. For some odd reason I couldn't sleep and it was bothering me. Then an idea came to my mind.

I went downstairs and grabbed my laptop and brought it back to my room.

I'm going to write a book. I'm going to write about my whole life and what happened. I know I could never publish it but I know I would keep it for safe keeping.

I started to write about the first day I met Alex. Our first kiss and even the time I left him and was engaged to a mad man named Chase.

I wrote down about Roman and how I met him. I talked about the day Alex and I decided to get back together again.

I know I wouldn't get everything done in a day. That's impossible. But I kept on writing until I got tired.

I finished one chapter and almost closed my laptop before stopping and realizing I forgot something very important.

The title. I couldn't think of it.

I shut my laptop again and thought I would figure it out tomorrow. I fell asleep but only to be awoken by Alex groaning getting into bed and cuddling up next to me.

I rubbed his arm leaving light feathery touches. Then it came to me.

I shot out of bed and opened the laptop immediately and starting a title page.

"The Alphas Human Mate."

I looked at the title and saw that it was perfect. Just like my life.

------/

There is the end! Thank you for everyone who has read my book! You all are rock stars! I'm entering the book onto the Watty Awards so please please please! Vote!

Much love to all!

The Alphas Human Mate #Wattys2016On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara