Chapter 5

what do you guys think about the story? Tell me!

Daisy-

I heard Melissa and Rose laugh beside me. This cannot be happening. Alex? My teacher? You're kidding me. I could drop this class but I don't think I could leave this hottie in front of me. Woah can't think of it like that, he's my teacher!

And my boyfriend.

So my boyfriend is my teacher.

"Alright class let's get up and run laps! Let's go!"

He looked straight at me a winked. Melissa is dying by my reaction and people are starting to stare at us. Rose is the same exact way! What's so funny about this! Nothing!!!!

We got up and started to run until someone was running right beside me.

"Come on Daisy that's not even a run! Move it!"

I looked at Alex and flipped him of and started to run slower. Two can play at that game! That will show him!

"Daisy detention after school!"

I looked at him shocked and then I heard Melissa sound like a dolphin on steroids with her laugh.

"What did I do!" I yelled

"It's not ok to flip off your teacher."

"You are impossible."

The rest of class I ignored him. What does he think he can give me a detention on the first day of school. All he did was make me mad. I went and changed out of my gym clothes and headed back to his office for my stupid detention. I went to his office and he wasn't around. His room was plain. He had a few pictures on his desk. His first picture was him and Melissa a little younger I suppose. His face was lit up as he had a arm around Melissa but she wasn't happy. Her face was annoyed because her brother was touching her. The second looked as if it was him with his parents. I heard about what happened to his father but they look exactly alike. The last one was with him with a girl around my age. He had his arm around her and he was kissing her cheek. There was a small pang of jealously that hit me. I know he was good looking and girls threw themselves at him but who is that girl?

As I was thinking alex came back in dressed in casual wear.

"Why am I in deletion?" I asked a little annoyed?

"Cause I want to spend time with you!"

"Alex it's my first day of school!"

"I know but I missed you!"

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. He missed me?

"You missed me?"

"Of course you are my girlfriend! I couldn't hug you or anything today!"

"Awe alex!" I ran over to him and hugged him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head on his shoulders.

"Did you miss me to?" He asked

"Of course! You just shocked me today!"

"Haha I know so surprise!"

I just laughed at him. As I was going to let go he grabbed on to me tighter.

"Alex put me down!"

"Nope please stay like this ."

I lifted my head and looked him straight in the face.

Bad idea

My eyes started to travel to his lips and they looked oh so good.

"Alex...you ar---"