Chapter 25

Sooo I'm back from vacation...*cue the crying.* so updates might be a little slow again.

Sorry! I'm a busy person!

So who knew it was going to be Chase?

Comment below!

I love to hear from you!!!

Daisy---

I was thrown over Chases shoulders or Alpha Brown I guess.

I would of never thought that Chase would be a werewolf! See I can never get just a normal fully human being.

I get all the weird deformed ones.

"Chase put me down!"

I was scared he was going to hurt my little blimp. No one hurts my little blimp.

"Sorry princess you know you belong with me."

"Can I at least walk?"

"No because you will try to run from me."

"Chase you're hurting me and my baby."

He stood still for about a second before putting me down.

"He got you pregnant!!!!!!"

Uh-oh I hit a nerve there.

"That was suppose to be my baby!"

I was shocked to hear what he was saying. I've never heard Chase say things like that before. I was kinda scared. He has never talked to me like that before either.

"Chase what are you doing take me back to Alex."

"NO! You are to come with me back to my pack and be my Luna!"

"Chase stop you are being childish. I thought I told you I loved Alex. I did love you Chase but not in the way I love Alex ok?"

"Ok? I've wasted 3 years of my life devoted to you. I tried to be as human as I can and then you go around and still have feelings for Alex? I can't let that happen."

I looked at I saw pure sadness in his eyes. This is the man I once loved just like I loved Alex and now he's kidnapping me.

"Chase im sorry. I messed up. I was broken and you came in and fixed the void for those 3 years."

"Daisy...you look like her you know...."

"Like who."

"My mate. Her name was Kassandra. She looked just like you. That's why I need you to fill the void of her leaving me...."

"She left you?"

"Yes and I don't know why but I need a Luna and you're going to be just great."

"Chase what about my mate...my mate is someone who I love and he loves me. Why did you do this? Why are you taking me away from something I love just because your mate didn't love you."

By now I was crying because I missed Alex. I want to go home and curl into his arms and be with him for ever. I don't want to be with Chase anymore I need and want Alex.

"Do not talk to me like that!"

"You know Alex is coming and he is going to put up a fight. He won't go down. You might end up killed..."

"Don't say anything like that my little Luna. He won't get to me. I have stronger men then he will ever have..."

"Just take me back please..."

"Nope to late we are here. Welcome to your new home Luna."

This place looked beautiful. Their pack house wasn't as big as ours but it still was a beautiful mansion.