I'm Better

~Isabella's POV~

Today is my 19th birthday.
Its also my anniversary for my change but, I know what your thinking.

I'm not a vampire I meant since that day in the woods where I was left by a vampire.

~Flashback~

"We're leaving today" Edward said after we got into the middle of the woods.

"Okay I'll make something up for Charlie after I pack my things" I replied back before a feeling of dread overcame me.

"No Bella me and my family are leaving you. You are staying here" Edward said pushing my back into a tree. I knew what was coming he always did this to me when he was stressed.

I wanted to tell the other Cullen's what he did to me everyday but, he threatened Charlie's life. So I kept it to myself I didn't dare tell a single soul what he did to me.

I had all the bites all over my body to prove it.
I was his pet, his property, his possession and nothing more than a worthless human to him.

He kept me for my blood I was his singer and every single chance he got he marked me as his pet and only his. I screamed out in pain as his teeth latched onto my neck .

I don't know how long he drank my blood but, I knew it would be the last time. I was happy about it because the first time I told him I wanted to break up with him he threatened me saying I was his singer and he was never going to let me go.

He dropped me to the ground without a care. "You will never tell anybody about this. You are nothing more than a pet so stay in your place or I will be back to finish the job and remember your blood is mine and only mine" he whispered to me before running off.

I don't know how I managed but I did I made it home. From that day I told myself I wasn't going to cry I was going to become better.

~Flashback End~

So here I am now about to head over to the reservation in La Push. I was wearing black top that was tied in the back and stopped a little ways above my belly button that was now pierced with the words "I'm A Sinner" in red.

I also had on a pair of black shorts that stopped above my knees with a pair of black gladiator sandals.

I went to open the door only to have it kicked in by Alice.
"Bella thank god your okay" she said hugging me. "Why wouldn't I be OK and what are you doing here"? I asked getting annoyed.

"I had a vision of you jumping off the cliff in La Push" she said. "Yeah​ Alice its called cliff diving" I said as a look of horror flashed onto her face.

"Come on we have to go stop him" Alice said dragging me from my house to her car.