You Dont Know Me

~Isabella's POV~

So here I am being dragged to Volterra, Italy to save a stupid douche of a vampire. "Bella you have to go on foot from here he's at the clock tower" Alice said as she pulled the car over.

I quickly got out and booked it for the clock tower shoving past people. I saw Edward standing at the entrance of the tower unbuttoning his shirt.

I ran and threw my shield out which slammed him into a marble wall. I quickly closed the doors and turned around to look at Edward.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU STUPID IDIOTIC VAMPIRE" I hissed at him. "Your not aloud to talk to me like that your just a pet and how are you even still alive" Edward hissed at me.

I threw him into a wall and held him there till his face started cracking. "I am not your pet you stupid animal lover" I told him after releasing my shield.

A throat cleared behind me and I turned around to see two vampires in Volturi cloaks. One was tall and muscled and reminded me of Emmet while the other was skinny and only came to the others shoulder's.

"The Masters request your presence Cullen" the tall bodybuilder vampire said. "Tell him his service's are no longer needed Demetri" Edward said stepping closer to me.

I took a step closer to the now named Demetri. "Demetri and Felix the Masters sent me here to see what was taking so long" a extremely familiar voice said.

When she looked me in the eyes and we gasped. "JJ" I said. "Bells" Jane called out to me. Before I knew it she was pulling me into a hug. "What happened to you god I missed you so much"? Jane asked me pulling back and holding me from arms length.

"I wanted to help I begged Alec to let me help you guys but, he told me to run. I ran into a lake a little while after running I fell unconscious and got frozen there for years" I explained before Jane pulled me into another hug.

"Alec come here" Jane called through the corridor. The next thing I know I see a black haired boy sweeping me into a hug. "Hello Bella its good to see again" Alec said putting me back onto my feet.

"Come  we must tell the Masters what has happened and who we have found" Jane said pulling me through the corridor. Edward grabbed my arm and pulled me back into him with a snarl.

I pushed my shield out and into him slamming him into the floor. "If you ever in you miserable life put your hands on me again I will rip your head of and set it a blaze" I said before dropping him on the floor with a long crack forming from his cheek.

"That was fucking awesome" the others yelled from behind me. "Thank you now shouldn't we be getting to your Masters"? I asked.

"Can I get a ride to the throne room kinda still human over here" I asked with a wave of my hand. "Hop on killer" Felix called crouching down some.

I hopped onto his back and steaded myself with my hands on his shoulders. Edward let out a growl but stopped when Demetri let out a snarl.

When we got to the throne room Jane pushed the huge doors open to see 3 vampires sitting on thrones. The man on the throne in the middle had long silky raven hair that I had to resist the urge to run my fingers through it and the deepest shade of crimson eyes.

His face looked like it had been carved out of marble. When we locked eyes it was like gravity wasn't holding me to the earth anymore it was him.

The man to his right had dusty blonde hair with light red eyes. The last man to his left had pale blond hair that looked white against his ruby eyes that shinned with amusement once he layed his eyes on Edward.

"Nice of you to join me although I said bring the boy back unharmed" the man in the middle said standing up
"Yes you did Master Aro but, we did not do that to the boy" Felix said gesturing to Edward.

"Then who did that much damage to him"? Aro asked as he strode over to us and took Jane's hand.
Aro closed his eyes for a few minutes and then opened them with a laugh.

"You are truly amazing my dear" Aro said releasing Jane's hand. "Well thank you" I replied back.
"Can I see if my gift will work on you"? Aro asked stepping closer to me.

I shook my head "It won't work but I can still let you see them" I answered.
He shook his head yes to me and I leaned forward a put my hand to his cheek not flinching at the cold temperature. After a few minutes I pulled away.

"Interesting so very interesting" Aro said walking back to his throne and grabbing the hands of his brother's.